OMM's Social Network Part 3

OldMedMan

Jimmy Max Parker 11/2/41 - 02/19/17
Well, here are at part 3, The outdoor Grow​

If you missed Parts 1 & 2 you don't necessarily have to go back read them. I am going to bring you up to date as far what has happened. I had an indoor grow and all but one has been harvested she has been put outside.

Here is the dry yields of what I have harvested so far.

Lucy.......................................................................................27g

NYCD......................................................................................38g

AK47.......................................................................................32g

2 Medi-Bomb1...........................................................................79g

2 Pineapple Express ...................................................................47g

AfganKush................................................................................30g

The SAGE.................................................................................21g

Or about 9.5 OZ.

Here are the Outside Girls Now

All have been in flower for 63 days

1 WildThai

I Columbian Gold

1 OG 18

1 AK48

2 ChemDogs

So that brings you up to date. Smoke Tests will be posted soon.

Let's Rock and Roll !

any room left for me? sorry but I have found all the weight that you and THsea have lost so I need a little elboe room.
but I am tall enough to see over the rest of the gang:)

any room left for me? sorry but I have found all the weight that you and THsea have lost so I need a little elboe room.
but I am tall enough to see over the rest of the gang:)

Well, I do have a policy about some things. I'm sure your well aware of that. If you can fit through the door with only two pushers helping you....Welcome Mr. cake.:welcome:

Well, I do have a policy about some things. I'm sure your well aware of that. If you can fit through the door with only two pushers helping you....Welcome Mr. cake.:welcome:

pushers are such a nasty word I only need 1 dealer for help:)
gawd damn the pusher man

OK, the Queen is here...Now all you tall people or wide people need to make room for a shorty...lol...I am only 5'3....

cmon barbie lets party:)

Hey OMM,

A little late, but that's nothing new for me...I'll just hang out here in the back and keep taking notes.

Really sorry for Jo, man it sucks to be in pain. Hope the visit with CF and family brings a little distraction and some cheer.

Nice haul so far...9+ oz. better than a stick in the eye for sure. haha Now I really wanna try the Medi Bomb 1. It sounds right up my alley.

Have a good visit, and we'll all be here when you get back.

:peace:

Sq

Back
Top Bottom