Sealed Garage Medical Grow

Hello all I just received my license for personal production. I figured I would start a WIP journal so I have a little something to do in my downtime.

I haven't grown indoor's before and instead of going a cheaper easier route I decided to go for a more sophisticated sealed room. Kinda getting nervous cause its getting pretty expensive pretty quick! I got some pretty cool equipment coming in the mail so it should be interesting. I wont say what I ordered to keep it interesting all take photo's as my equipment Arrives.

My friend is vegging my clones while I get my garage set up. These should be awesome there a personal strain of his that will be released from a top unnamed uk seed company sometime next year. Anyway it White Widow mixed with og kush. Its really tasty strong and heavy yeilder

Im doing this from my attached garage here is some photo's to start there nothing really interesting yet but i wanted to do some before and after photo's.

100_05043.jpg

100_05054.jpg

100_05061.jpg

100_05072.jpg

100_05083.jpg

100_05124.jpg

100_05104.jpg

100_05133.jpg

At a MSRP of 399.95 it better be badass. i looked into it and a very impressive ballast indeed. No need for a timer, will work with 400,600 or 1000 watt bulbs and a smart start technology. I likie very much!

Indeed they are very expensive but i got a great deal on them 295$ at my door! I just hope they work good with my controller. If anyone wants to know where i got them shoot me a pm.

i see the baseboard heat though i doubt you'll need it but what are you doing about AC?

I was keeping it for a surprise but since U asked im having a 36000 btu mini split installed sometime within the next week hopefully! So the only thing i should have to worry about is the humidity. The mini split will take care of some of it and i have a small dehmidifyer but all probably need a bigger one!

You will definatly need a good dehumidifier in a good sealed room. Keeping humidity in check is a big aspect of a succesful grow :thumb:
What a bummer on the clones. But oh well thats how i started this new room and it has been quite fun weeding out and selecting mothers to keep! Make it fun and it will be :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom