New to the Game! First Time

Dibs

has to be said this site is A* very interesting

Ive started a grow using nothing more than the soil which you see which was in the bottom of the bag which was laid about a year a go lol i mean 2 !

cupboard it is average looking one :)

IMG_136110.JPG

Ive brought this Huge 300watt dual spectrum Cf L 2700k-6400k [ i know im as shocked as you ! lol i didn't expect it to be that big when i ordered it lol ]

this is a picture of the lights on red and blue
IMG_14559.JPG

from the top
IMG_14566.JPG

lay out of the pots only! only 6 going to be used

excuse the pot in the middle i flooded it with nutes and the seed died lol learnt my lesson tho :)

IMG_138510.JPG

seeds in order

aurora indica was a mixed 10 pack so playing Russian roulette really with 2 male/female ?

blue mystic auto flower 5 seeds use in 2 females!

bubblelicious auto flower 5 seeds use in 2 females!

white rhino mixed 10 pack so playing Russian roulette with 2 male/females ?

and there off!!

IMG_139610.JPG

seems to be going well

up date 2/?

IMG_140715.JPG

moving on

IMG_14509.JPG

the 4 plants close to the screen are taller ? could this be because the other 4 are under the red light ?

IMG_145210.JPG

both of these are auroras with 2 blue mystic next to them

IMG_14589.JPG

then 2 Bubblecious - 2 white rhino

IMG_145711.JPG

this clip is keeping bubble*2 from going to mystic 2 [ this one has been showing signs of its guaranteed feminized with a stench i be-leave :yummy:

IMG_145711.JPG

IMG_144912.JPG

bubble auto plant ,,,, Im shore i can smell a sent of it up close ! :yummy:

IMG_144814.JPG

Re: new to the game ! first time

They look good and healthy! Nice seedlings :thumb:
I agree they may be stretching a bit.
Try and get the light as close as you can without it being too hot for them.
Use the back of your hand as a guide for how much heat the seedlings can handle.
If your hand is getting hot after 15-20 seconds its too close...

Do you have any fans or ventilation for your space? It's always good to have a little airflow.
Good luck!:peace:

BTW - That's a crazy light! Dual spectrum in a single ballast... very cool.

Thank you for both For your advice only ventilation at the mo is 1 door open lol .... When I have the doors closed is when they really seem to take of ? Its set at 16/8 as timer wouldent be able to have equal hours on its 7 day timer ? With the cfl it says it you don't need a ballast but had the socket attached so all plugged in to 300watt ballast .. Which was for the hps light .. I'll be adding really soon ... Thank you again

I have a 250 watt bulb, the same size as yours (it's huge) I have the bulb 6 inches away from the top of my baby and she loves it.

really thanks for your interest how far are you in 2 do you have a journal ? the light has moved here is the pic !

IMG_14637.JPG

door slightly open

IMG_146610.JPG

put the black table on the table brown box shows how much Ive raised

IMG_14697.JPG

flower tabs good for flowering period 14 days in to ?
ace of buds [ premium weight flowering additive].. after 14 days all so only thing was i smashed the edge of a flower tab mixed in a bowl with water and ace of buds .. and had it in that middle cup lol seed was a week older than all 6 of these.. was showing really good signs of life then once in that soil the roots just stayed as there were lol

wont be doing that again !!!

the good thing is that autos say 5-7 weeks hopefully the mystic / bubbles have from seed auto flower stage! buds with few leafs it sounds like does not really need a light cycle ? :bitingnails:

really thanks for your interest how far are you in 2 do you have a journal ? the light has moved here is the pic !

I will mate as soon as I get a camera, I am documenting progress, but at this early stage and with no camera my journal would be really boring. :( I will see if I can get my hands on one this week.

Re: New to the Game ! First Time

So any one used either these flower tabs or ace of buds how's the turn out ?

I am here to see how this goes. Subbed

my mate wants to know if he can do any thing different to change his out come lol end amount was well over 28 ounces
IMG_013721.JPG

lemon
IMG_013616.JPG

lemon
0011128.JPG

lemon
this seems to be a good spot as the sun is on here from sun rise to dawn its mad even the in the window up stairs the buds fluff up so much as the sun is there all day long!
IMG_098313.JPG

blue cheese blue cheese lemon lemon

update new to the game

seem to be doing well now that the light has moved closer.. seem to love the heat in the room .. only air is when opened lol... looking like the leafs have grown a lot since the light moved

IMG_14747.JPG

now this bubble -AF- is doing well
IMG_14768.JPG

in fact its doing that well you can see its new branches come in threw
IMG_14738.JPG

Back
Top Bottom