GanjaKingz 1000w Grow Shed

Ganjakingz

Whats up 420mag readers.
Decided to start a journal here and see what every one thinks.
Anyways just moved into my new place,which is smaller than my last
spot so will not be able to run a entire bedroom setup as before.
My buddy had a Arrow metal shed still in the box so we did some trading.
So I built that as my new room(not as easy as Arrow says it is).
I will be running several strains this grow and will decide what I want
to keep as my mothers.

So the new setup is:
Shed: Arrow 8x6

Lights:Ushio 1000w hps and mh-250w hps-90w led-8bulb T5

Strains: Sensi Star, OG Kush,Hells Angel OG Kush,Strawberry Cough,Ak47,And Trainwreck

Pics will be posted tonight when lights come on

No floor at the moment.I will be putting the floor in next week,along with mylar Orca film.
Lol cord mess cleaned up aswell.

DSC019773.JPG
DSC019783.JPG
DSC0197.jpg

The strawberry coughs broke through the soil this morning.
decided ill keep one of each strain as mothers,and I am hoping to get a male
out of each strain so I can do another seed project.I would like to cross the strawberry with
the og kush or sensi star.

The plants in back(Og Kush,Sensi star,and hells angel Og kush)Were all topped young they all
had about 8 stalks on them before they were topped.then they will all be lstd and super cropped.

Your gonna want to caulk the corners and seems on the Arrow Shed with black caulking (sylicone) to keep any light from leaveing, you might also consider making a doubled over flap for inside those sliding doors to keep any light from coming out of there as well. I'd also recommend getting a nice size carbon scruber (6" or bigger) and have it run in the room, near the bottom, by having a big duct fan suck air thru the filter and blow it out the other side of the duct fan it'll eat up all the smell and circulate air better in the shed. The fans can get pricey, but a decent 400cfm fan off eBay is like $70 bucks, look for "Cyclone" brand fans, theyre very nice for a price tag of $73 shipped. A worthy investment to deture future police or worse yet thieves.

I love the idea of a shed, so i'll be around seeing how this one goes! and i wish you the best of luck.
just be careful of the smell and light leaks since its outside in the open, keep it safe man.

Thanks dude,Ya It had some bad light leaks when it first went up,That was the first thing I did.It now has no light leaks.
And I still have all my equipment from my 12x12 room,So I still have my carbon filter and all my fans.
And thankgoodness my neighbors arent righton top of me and no one can see the shed where it is at

Ordered some new seeds awhile back and the rest of them showed up yesterday..Soooo Stoked
Anyways im gonna end up giving some of the seeds I started last week(ak47,strwbry cough)
to my buddy so I have room some new strains.My buddy also gave me some seeds Lowryder and
Silver Haze,but im just gonna save those for another run.

New strains:
Papaya
Hashbomb
hashberry
BigWidow

Feel free to comment and let me know if you hsve done any of these
and what you thought

Back
Top Bottom