G13 Labs Blueberry Gum Indoor SoG Grow

Freeman1390

I've been reading other members grows for quite awhile now. I have a few plants here and there but nothing that is going to make me expert and I will never claim to be. the knowledge that I have is what I have read out of books and countless grow logs. Please feel free to post your comments on my setup if you think I can make it better.

Now that that is out of the way on to details.
Strain: Blueberry Gum (G13 labs)
Medium: lava rocks
Growing style: Hydroponic SoG (hopefully)
Nutrients: Humboldt Nutrients

I currently have 2 seeds germinating since march 11. For the moment my intents are to grow the 2 seeds out for a few weeks and pick which pheno that I like to become my mother plant( After my mother plant is ready I plan on using her to eventually to get a perpetual SoG going) At that point one will be transferred into my DIY hydroponic mother pot. I'm really not sure what style of hydro I'm using I think it is a ----------- style. I am using a 15 gallon tote (I think it was the smallest they had) I used 1/2 inch osb board and cut it to fit the top of the tote. I used a fiberglass resin to seal the board from the water. I cut a 3" hole to fit a 3" net pot, drilled holes for the watering system. I'm using a 200 liter/hour submersible water pump to top feed the plant. I also have a 6" airstone in the pot as well. I plan on adding another 6" air stone soon. I will be using Humboldt nutrients oneness and verde.

I'm currently limited on space due family reason so I will be using my master bedroom closet. It will be black plasticed off to seperate the rooms. The flowering area is going to be 4'x4.5'x5'. The mother area is going to be 3'x4'x5'. None of this is currently ready I'm going to be setting it all up in the next month or so when I get all the materials.

Cant wait to see some pics! :goodluck:

:blunt:

Thanks for the words of encouragement really means a lot. Will try to post Pics of my set up soon I'm on my mobile so not sure of I can. Wont have any plant pics till later nothing really new on that front.

I've browsing around at the gear that ill need for flowering stage. Does anyone know if I can use a inline booster fan instead of a blower fan to pull the heat out the room. I don't know much about ventalation so would like any advice people may be able to give.

Here the few pics I have to offer as of now.

And overview of the future mother pot.
IMG_20130315_172351.jpg

Another overview with the water hose exposed.
IMG_20130315_172339.jpg

An inside shot of the lid and net pot.
IMG_20130315_172256.jpg

Inside the pot. Airstone and water pump.
IMG_20130315_172249.jpg

A random bagseed that in using to test lava rock as my new medium before I put the BBG mum in there.
IMG_20130315_172221.jpg

Blueberry Gum #1 trying a new seedling method. There is just water under the tin foil.
IMG_20130315_183931.jpg

Blueberry Gum #1 taproot.
IMG_20130315_184004.jpg

Blueberry Gum #2 trying out prelite as well. My friend has a 100% success rate with it and its cheaper the rockwool.
IMG_20130315_184048.jpg

My freebie Grapefruit also in perlite.
IMG_20130315_184136.jpg

IMG_20130315_184117.jpg

Hope you all enjoy will try to update with new pics once a week.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom