Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

alex801

Hi everyone welcome to my new grow. The all important info is.......

Strain.........Super Lemon Haze (greenhouse seeds fem)
Genetics....Lemon skunk x silver haze (sativa dominent)
Flowers.....Flowere around 9-10 weeks indoors
Thc............ 22%

Area..........Cupboard measuring 4ft wide x 1.5ft deep x 7ft high but hights not needed
Style..........Scrog
Lighting....2x 125 watt 6500k cfls + 2x 125watt 2700k cfls + 6x 20 watt 2700k cfls to throw in when I flip 12/12 total 620 watt
Nutes........ Dutch Pro a+b veg and a+b bloom
Soil........... Canna terra pro
Pots..........41 litres
2 plants sharing the screen

So that's that I'm only in to day 3 of veg I'll be veging as long as I need to fill my screen propperly
No rushing with this grow my goal is to see how well I can do with CFL's in the small cupboard
Scrog with a diference, using 2 screens. First will sit on top of pots. Girls grow straight up through it
And I'll train the girls down to the screen from above instead of fiddling about from below. When I'm
About 80% full weel go 12/12 and the second screen will go on 6" above the first for the bud sites
To grow strate up through

All comments and criticsm welcome. I'm not the best speller but my hand writing is readable :) excuse my mistakes

DAY 4 VEG
Nice to have use along for the ride :) I'm hoping for good things from this grow.
I chose slh for this scrog as it semed to tick all the boxes for scrog
Pictures of my set up and seedlings will follow soon. I got my idea for a double screen
scrog from a journal I read. The guy yielded 18oz from one plant growing this method
Using a single 600watt hps. He did grow the plant for about 6months though.
A very good read if anyone wants to look at it just GOOGLE.... "one man and his bush" or "chocolate haze grow"
And it should be the first link

Day 7 veg
Quick update both young girls seem to be doing great. A few more days and weel be transplanting into
Our 41 litre pots that will see them right the way through the grow.
At the moment theyv got 1 of my 125 watt cfls each 6400k whilst there small.
I think come day 10 when iv transplanted them I'll add the other two 125 watt cfls
The other two aren't the correct spectrum they are 2700k. I'm right in thinking the girls will get
Some benifit out of them through veg even though there flowering spectrum???

Nothing else to report realy
Lights on temps 79-82
Lights off temps 69-75
Humidity 25-30% iv never paid a lot of notice to humidity before but I will be now I'm scroging

All in all they seem happy and healthy

your plants would receive some benefit from your 2700 kelvin lights but not grow as well as 6500 kelvin ones.
you should try to raise your relative humidity with a cool mist humidifier.

this is everything you should need to know to post photographs to your grow journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks for the input :) I thought it was best to keep humitity as low as poss in a scrog? I'm probably wrong tho lol
Pictures will be up soon, I no how to post piks up in here but my problem is I'm stuck using a crappy tablet pc untill
The laptops fixed. The tablet won't recognise that my piks are actually piks at the time of up loading. Complicated stuff.
Its probably my lack of understanding how the tablet works

IMG00985-20130418-1223.jpg

This is the second screen

Back
Top Bottom