1st Grow - Nirvana Bubblicious & 2 Nirvana Mixed Seeds

Boblove

I started 1 anonymous seed and 1 bubblicious in soil and named them bub and Cairo !
2 weeks later after sum difficulty I decided to start 2 new seeds, another bubblicious and another anonymous nirvana seed !!! Now I have 2 three week old plants in soil and 2 one week old seedlings that started off in rockwool and is now in my dwc 4" pots;
image1907.jpg
image1905.jpg

marley and Mairo ! The 2 girls in soil are doing pretty Good now but the seedlings im monitoring closely as it is under my 400watt mh light along with the other girls ... my seeds are all feminized nirvana seeds so I'm expecting all girls Wish me luck guys these r my pics so far ...

Re: 1st grow , nirvana bubblicious and 2 nirvana mixed seeds

Looks like a great start.Nirvana Seeds is the seeds i allways use.There femenized seeds are always top notch.I wish you ultimate good luck in your growing endeavors.:goodjob:boblove.....keep us posted

Hiyah Boblove and welcome to 420.
Wish you all the best with this grow, Im sure youll like it here at 420, there is a lot of info on this site to help you and the guys and gals here are very helpful and knowledgeable. See you around bob.
Dutch

So I've been checking them out all day I think I spray them to much with water because the suffred some burns not to bad tho so I also moved the lights further away ! I will post some pictures tomorrow ! I guess I do some things wrong cuz I'm so anxious and wanna do everything perfect that I get paranoid

So I'm having a problem with bub ( nirvana bubblicious) idk if my 400w MH was to low 12 inches from the top , or if I was spraying to much water on her and it burnt her up as I was spraying her 15 times a day ! Or if I fed her too much nutes ? I also fimed her 2 days ago rite before I started noticing these problems , so idk if that has anything to do with it ! I saw a little bit of white residue on the leaves of both bub and Cairo !!! Cairo is still doing fine thank god ... Any help /suggestions /comments will be appreciated :) thanks guys !!!
image1939.jpg
image1940.jpg
image1941.jpg
image1942.jpg

Hiyah boblove,
I reckon it could be misting. Never spray on a sunny day my dad told me and its prity much always sunny under lights. Only spray to kill pests or to quickly give a nutrient boost. Water on the leaves makes the plant less likely to look for water in the soil thus stunting root growth, and giving symptoms of root rot. Keep em dry to discourage a fungus attack (Powdery Mildew or PM as refered to by many). If you were spraying 15 times a day Id say youve possibly leached the nutes out of the leaves. Like Crash said the new growth looks alright so you should be fine. Just stop spraying. Id probably also remove the lower most damaged leaves to discourage PM.

Hey Dutch , I stopped misting and I think I'm gonna transplant soon ... I'm seeing roots growing out of the bottoms, as for bub she doesn't look a lot better but I think she will be !!! I'm waiting for the leaves to grow out a bit before I snip them up again ... Thanks for d advise :)
image1970.jpg
image1971.jpg

Hey kushed thanks for stopping by ! I was so scared when I saw that the leaves were getting brown , thank goodness it's not both of the big ones ... I like the dwc but I think that tub is really big for those little plants ... 27 gallons and inside is not totally dark but light is not seeping tru anywhere just the light that looks bright tru the yellow.. So I'm working on a 10 gallon one that I will b putting them in soon for now I took out the plants from the dwc to see if I can grow some more roots in my humidity dome first ... I'm such a newbee with all these back and forts

subscribed. stop misting your plants, they do not require it. what is the pH of your nutrient mixture you are giving to your plants in soil? you want a pH of 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless and a pH of 6.5 for soil. you need to hand water your plants in deep water culture until the roots grow down to the nutrient level.

Hey king , thanks for your comment... I stopped misting a few days ago! The ph of my nutrient mixture for soil is 6.2 to 6.5 and 5.5 to 6 hydroponic ! I actually haven't fed the little ones anything yet and I took them out if the dwc a few days ago because of some ph inbalance issues cuz I was using pipe water and also the size of my Rez ... So I'm gonna set up the new one I built very soon , updates coming

So update on the girls with a couple of pics ! They r doing great I feel like its time to transplant them to my 3 gal buckets and they are growing bushy and close node growth thick stems I think they r doing great ! The new leaves on Cairo seems to be doing well so I take it she's doing better :) y'all can let me know what y'all think, they are about 5 to 6 inches tall
image2003.jpg
image2002.jpg
image2001.jpg
image2000.jpg
image1999.jpg
image1997.jpg

Looking good,
yeah your right theyre ready for their big pots.
They'll love the space for their roots and you should see them take off once transplanted.
Nice compact ladies.:thumb:

I transplanted them yesterday at 4 weeks old from germination ! I also cut off the burnt leaves from Cairo and 2 from bub ... These are the pics I took tonight !
image2023.jpg
image2022.jpg
those 2 are of Cairo who was burnt off because of a few issues I think I sorted out ... The next few pics are of bub my pride and joy
image2021.jpg
image2020.jpg
image2019.jpg

You guys are welcome to comment , I'm open to suggestions !!!

Back
Top Bottom