Maxxi's - Second Grow - 600W - Tent

Maxximilian

Hello, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, growers and smokers. I'd like to welcome you to my second grow. Seeing as my first grow is just finishing off its perfect timing to get started on a second. We purchased a grow tent kit online that I found all in all it cost 263 euros plus shipping.

The set up included: (only one vent not two)
KGrHqJHJFcFDS6gw0DqBQ3Zi_Ohtw_60_12.JPG

Delivery:
IMG_060720.JPG

This is how I set it up:
IMG_061521.JPG

IMG_061620.JPG

Now the fun part, the strains (Clones from the store, came a bit late got a few that look great but have some issues with the leaves but look really healthy now.):

Group pic:
IMG_061718.JPG
IMG_061816.JPG

LemonSourDiesel:
IMG_062220.JPG

Nebula:
IMG_062117.JPG

Northern Lights:
IMG_062014.JPG

HashBerry:
IMG_061916.JPG

Additional Info:
Soil: Plagron 100% terra - growmix - fertilized substrate
Bulb: 600W dual spectrum
Pots: must be around 25-28L pots as i split 2 50L bags into the four and there's half-ish left of one 50L bag.
Nutes-Feeds: Going to be using Canna Terra Vega and Flores, and will be getting my hands on Molasses tomorrow.
Veg Time: Around a month, calculations to be done once i figure out average flowering times of the strains.
Also go a thermo/humidity reader with a cable so i can monitor temps outside from the tent.

Additional strain information:

Nebula Cannabis Strain
The Nebula marijuana strain was bred by Paradise Seeds in 1996. It's name means "Starcloud" and it has been known to "twinkle" with THC coating, with a head and body buzz described as intense and almost psychedelic. The buds have been known to smell and taste like honey, and flowering time is a minimum of 9 weeks. Nebula has won many awards, including 3rd place in the sativa category at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1999 and 2nd place in 2005. It also took 3rd place at the Highlife Cup in 2004 in the Hydro category, and 1st place at the Copa La Bella Flor Spain in 2005. THC content has been measured between 15-18%.

Northern Lights Cannabis Strain
Possibly one of the most famous cannabis strains of all time, Northern Lights is a pure indica that was first grown in Holland. Northern Lights has been crossed with multiple strains to create many of the best hybrids. She is the winner of the most cannabis awards world wide, and for good reason. The indica body buzz delivered is second to none.

Hashberry Cannabis Strain
Voted Strain of the Year by High Times in 2006, Hashberry has a classic indica flavor with hashish undertones. It's thick stems are necessary to support the heavy buds, providing a classic aroma and flavor of mint or pepper. The high begins swiftly, and slowly plateaus to the "mellow" phase. Toward the end, a body high begins leaving the user still social and active.
Average flowering time is 8.5-9.5 weeks and THC content can be up to 18%

LemonSourDiesel Cannabis Strain
The LSD strain was bred by Barneys Farm, with a lineage from Mazar and Skunk #1. It is a disease-resistant plant that does well in most growing conditions. The buds form in curved triangles, yielding approximately 600 grams per square meter. Flowering time is approximately 8-9 weeks. This marijuana strain is popular for delivering a vivid and psychedelic experience with a powerful body buzz and cerebral high. The THC content has been measured up to 24% with a CBD of 1.3%.

(Strain Information from leafly the website.)

Also I would like to start of this new thread with thanking the 420 community and all its awesome people, for all the help and entertainment it/you have given me. Just wanted to say thank you im sure id be stuffed without the help of some of you.

:thanks:

...&...

:welcome:

Thanks guys, Temps are reading 24.3C and 40% humid. This is with the window open and air being drawn in with the principle of a vacuum effect archived through the extracting air through the carbon filter(Negative Pressure). I will be exchanging the vent i got today for another one as this one was on some dumb ass timer and i short circuited it hahahahahaha fml. The reason why I will be needing a vent is because the readings now are of a cold night with the window open and with the light at its furthest from the plants so the closer i'll be putting it to the plants as they adjust gradually to it. but heat will be an issue thought about getting a humidifier or AC to cool the air a bit and yeah. I will have to make sure that the humidifier inst a really wet one as this will further head the air and this is a no bueno move. Furthermore I've added a little fan that can move some air about in the tent its a little fan but it blows like a blond on some drug cant thinking of something right now was going for a stereotypical comment, nyways you get it. I will also be purchasing a clip fan placed higher in the tent to blow air at the plants to get circulation going later important for bud sites. I think I have covered everything I have thought about so far. If i;ve missed anything please do advise me, and solutions are welcome thanks. Also to mention the vent I had before was quite costly for such a piece of shit with a dumb timer. anyhow it was creating an insane positive pressure that the walls were bulging out and there was quite a resistance when you pushed against it so that was for sure way too much. Ill be going down there tomorrow to replace it with a smaller one. the current one was rated at 180m3/h which was way too high. probs will go for half of that.

BTW you should probably change the strain name of l s d or a mod will do it for you... big no no here even if the grower calls it that...

whats the other name given my friend said it was LemonSourDiesel. is this right lol

I'm high as a kite tonight I don't follow the LSD issue

Cant use hard drugs as strain names. Even if its the 'official' name.

Please refrain from discussing Cannabis strains that are named after illegal drugs. We do not host grow journals that refer to any of these strains by name. We find it unfortunate that breeders have made the decision to associate our favorite harmless flower with these dangerous substances, and we do not wish to participate in the furtherance of this trend. We reserve the right to alter or remove any of these references, without notification, to avoid "hits" from search engines.

this is from the forum guidlines sections. Just trying to watch out for my BUDS. :)

How much does it cost to run your light?

Pretty decent tread here Max. Gotta read all the way through it because of different opinions. Looks like roughly 15$ ish.
I dont have the answers, but there is not too much on this site I havnt read/skimmed/perused... Im happy to help and you "good growers" can figure it out! ;)
:nomo: :reading420magazine:

subscribed. you can lower you high pressure sodium light to 18 inches from your plants, place your hand underneath the light to the point you can not feel any heat and move your light above your plants to that level. raise the light as your plants grow. if your fan keeps your tent at 24 Celsius that is perfect for your plants.

damn. i hope its not that much here haha well its only for 3 months. our rents all inclusive so o_O

@John, they were under 100W's at the store i dont really want to shock them too much and i still need to figure out the temp so im keeping them cool for now and letting them chill a bit.

Yeah a single HPS bulb isnt going to be noticed.

This is a nice setup and im glad you took one of my recommendations and got the hashberry,
i want to see how it grows.

Also excited about seeing the lemon diesel, and northern lights. (in that order)

Subbed !

Putting more watts on them isn't going to be a problem either just as long as the hours are the same.

Thanks nice to see you all subbed and along for the stretch, im not to worried about it being noticed. i have a little realization today at the shop. so they have this back area with all their clones and something that looks kinda like mothers. there are two shelves about 5m long and say 1.2m deep the clones are in squares of about 7cmx7cm or so and theres about say 13-15 clones in a row to the back and then that 5m long times 2 thats a fack load of clones. this was full when i got there this morning. when i had finished setting up the tent and got to the shop it was 6:30 there was about hmm 65-70% gone over a 7ish hour period. i saw one guy and his girl (awesome girl) she carried 2 full trays of clones and her guy 1 then antoher guy with two trays was waiting inline to pay as well.

Today after i had finished setting up the tent i felt like i had joined the big boys with a 600W etc from my tiny awesome computer grow. then im standing there with my 4 plants waiting to pay and this girl with like 20 plants and her boyfriend with another 10 comes i was like aww man "screw you guys ihchhm going home!"

Back
Top Bottom