Skunkys First Grow WW x BB Feminized - 600W HPS - Bio Bizz All Mix

Skunkyflavour

Good weed to you guys.. first time grow here, went with white widow x big bud strain using 600w hps dual spectrum bulb. Closet grown lined with white mylar, still in small 13 cm pots at the moment but will explain in detail as per below.

Day 1 - Started direct form seed into moist root riot cubes in a propagator

Day 2 - seeds started to pop.

day 3 - started to see sprouts ( carefully removed seed cases )

day 4 - roots reached bottom of root riot cubes ( transplanted into 13cm pots using bio bizz all mix )

day 5 - showing a good few leaves now and growing daily

day 6 - 1 x plant slightly deformed (will post pic tomorrow for you dudes to have a look) and growing slower than others

day 7 - growing steadily extra set of leaves on 8 x plants and looking good

day 8 ( current day ) - leaves much larger today...

have full set of nutes waiting but don't want to give until next week.

using bio bizz range , Grow , Bloom & topmax but all mix (soil )
contains a bit of nutes already.

watering daily with minearal water and easily taking 1litre between 9 x 13cm pots I managed to find with a 6.5 ph but have test kit and ph+ & ph- there too.

growroom is in my spare closet lined in mylar so gets very hot so run deskfan when too hot but to be honest just leaving the doors open just a bit gets you between 25 and 28/29 degrees, so got the temps in the right range.

will post my pics below guys , got a recommend by spimp to come on here and get some top pro help from the community, good jay too you guys :joint: :thanks:

IMAG038714.jpg
IMAG038616.jpg
IMAG038514.jpg
IMAG038418.jpg
IMAG038314.jpg
IMAG038215.jpg
IMAG038114.jpg
IMAG038017.jpg
IMAG037917.jpg
IMAG037815.jpg

SORRY ABOUT PICS PHONE DOSENT LIKE DULA SPEC BULB LOL

Re: Skunkys First Grow WW x BB Feminized , 600w HPS , Bio Bizz all mix

subscribed. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and paste it into the open window.

can you get us the mutated plant at a couple of different angles, the mind is boggled by lack of 3d perspective.

that alien plant looks quite similar to a few i have in a planter of random mixed 'bee and butterfly' flower mix. dig it out and give it its own pot and keep it in your grow journal :rofl:

if at all possible, try to take photo's in white light 6500k veg lights. flowering lights and dapple shade can make it really hard to diagnose subtle symptoms. =)

put a few pics up tonight mate, mutated plant has kinda sorted itself out though, branched out under where the 3 big leaves appeared and looks to be going good now, potted up last night too so they are now in their final pots.

waiting till they are 12 - 15 inch before I flower, hoping for some good bud from these badboys they are known for high yields.
seem to be going well for 3 weeks old. and that alien plant is history bud :) it made it as far as the bin lol

only light I have is the 1 in the pics its dual spec, must say they are only 3 weeks but already smelling really good.

might need a carbon filter me thinks :)

your right Gigabane I think will run cfls for the veg next time, they hps are costly to run..

Kingjohn starting them on 1/4 nutes in a few days, just waiting on my pot saucers arriving had a bit of problems with the run off,
giving them roughly 1.5 litres every 2/3 days but still running out the bottom. suppose you just have to gauge how much they will take in 1 drink. :) some of the biggest ones are nearly 7 inch so getting close to the 12/12 light schedule and buds hopefully lol

just thinking about going into flower soon, largest plant is about 12/13 inches & all the rest not far behind except 2 which are a fair bit smaller..

...have re-arranged the pots so the smallest are directly under light. do I leave them until they catch up a bit or do I just put the lights to 12/12 as soon as the largest gets to 16/17 inch.

they are big bud so think they grow quite tall want to finish ideally at about 5 foot tall. the pots themselves are 1 foot off the ground and height of the grow room is 7ft 3inch. lol sorry if this sounds like a mad maths equasion :hmmmm: but have worked out myself just want a bit of info if anyone has got a bit XP in this.

if the pots are 1foot above the floor level, then add 1.6 foot for the height I want to start flowering , then double that number ( they apparently double in size during flower) so 1ft + 1.6ft = 2.6ft then x2 for finishing height of plants = 5.2ft , I know this aint an exact science dudes but that's the way I worked it out. any help or comments on this strain would be really appreciated chiefs. cheers guys. stay stoned & good jay too you!! :passitleft::thanks:

i would keep your smaller plants under the centre of your light until they mostly catch up in height so you have a more even canopy. most cannabis strains will grow 2x-3x in height during flowering, some strains 5x.

Back
Top Bottom