Elious' Second Wind

elious

Hello ladies and dooders!! I'm finally back on here for my second journal. Here's the specs:
18 blue cheese, 1 white rhino, 1 critical kush.
2 - 1000watt fixtures covering a 4' x 9' footprint.
All soil (wanted to try one or two coco but cant this time).
Blue cheese are clones but the critical kush and white rhino are from seed.
3 gallon pots w/tomato cages for stability in late flowering (live and learn bud brothers).
Right now the plants are only four days into their exposure to the HID lighting.
I have pics... Stand by...

Day 1
Day_128.jpg

Day 2
Day_2_second_run.jpg

Day 3
Day_3_second_run.jpg

Day 4
Day_4_second_run.jpg

So I put my title in there but its not a link. How do I make that happen? I can't figure it out.

Not much to report. I have some more pics but I'm not sure their worth posting. There's good new growth and they look happy. I can't ask for much better right now. They're beyond where my last ones were at this point. I'm letting it ride...

Not much to report. These plants are doing great though. Last night I gave them a plain watering and they're looking very healthy. I'm doing a LST on the white rhino, the critical kush is doing pretty well, and the blue cheese (bulk of the crop) is the BOSS. Here's a snap...
Day_98.jpg

Glad to have you aboard shottafire. KingJohnC and you are my only subs so far but thats pretty good already if you're counting experience and not ignorance :passitleft:

Hi elious,

I'd love to follow along as well.

Be well and Happy growing!

I am here to help elious. Kingjohnc is legit as well. No ignorance here my brotha only want to help you achieve and be positive throughout.
I just realized that it maybhave seemed like I was being offensive toward KingJohnC. Sorry bud brother... I meant that I would rather have two good growers subed rather than a million ignorant know-it-alls. So sorry for any misunderstanding. :Namaste:

Hi elious,

I'd love to follow along as well.

Be well and Happy growing!
Welcome TanR! I'm looking forward to having your thoughts and opinions shared. Glad to have you with us!

Got some new pics... Man these girls are getting jiggy with it!
2nd_crop_day_10_veg.jpg
Critical_Kush_day_10.jpg
White_rhino_day_10.jpg

Okay, so this time around I'm focusing on medium quality. I got a mix of 2CF happy frog, 1.5CF Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 1.5CF recipe 420, approx 2 quarts of perlite, two cups of dolomite lime, and a out a half a cup of extreme gardening Mykos. I'm happy so far as I have fed them only once with a light root enhancer and a moderate dose of black strap molasses.
The first pic is the whole crop of course. The second is of the critical kush that I have high hopes for and the third is the white rhino and to be honest I'm not real excited with its growth structure but I like its resilience. So... We'll see what happens guys.

Man I'm excited about their growth! They're doing really well and looking very vibrant. Their growth rate is borderline aggressive at this point. I've got some high hopes for this batch! I'll snap a shot tomorrow and post it.

Well, here's my second batch. These pics are from about an hour ago.
2nd_grow_8-1-13.jpg
Critical_Kush_8-1-13.jpg
White_rhino_8-1-13.jpg

Top picture is the whole batch of course. The middle pic is the critical kush and I'm not liking how its acting but there's nothing wrong with its conditions... Anyway, the bottom pic is the white rhino and while I'm not a fan of its growth structure, its a very vibrant plant and it's growing on me... Get it? Its growing on me?... Never mind.

Well, I flipped them to flower yesterday. They're growing so fast, I'm actually surprised by it. They didn't grow like this last time. So I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it but I'm not so sure its worth it. These are on autopilot and this journal is not very entertaining. They grow, they bud, I mop up. Its a vicious little cycle really. I'm not sure how to make this journal have any more spice. Anyone have any suggestions or requests?

Forgot to switch the bulbs to hps. So today I switched them. I figured that after flipping the timer off, just before the lights were scheduled to come on, would mean that utter was safe to take the bulbs out...well I got hit with a lot of juice and my hand was tingling for about an hour. Next time I'm going to completely unplug the dam thing! My wedding ring got hella hot!!! It was F***ED up but I had to laugh at myself after it was over. I told my wife that I might have cried just a little :)
Plants are doing good except I've noticed a couple leaves looking kinda wilted but they have been watered like they should be. I'm concerned that they may not be draining well. Any ideas guys?

Back
Top Bottom