RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

stealthgrow

What strain is it? Royal Queen Seeds, Blue Mystic.

Type Sativa: 20% Indica: 80%

Height of the plant: 80-120 cm

Genetic background: Blueberry x Northern Light

Effect: Stoned

Cannabinoid content: Extremely high

Flowering time: 9 weeks

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Superponic Hydroponic.

Size of light? 240W LED

How often are you watering? Roots sit/float in water always. Top feed system set to water for 15 mins every 6 hours.

Type and strength of ferts used? Technaflora nutrients, Strength= as per package instructions.

Hi everyone, I'd like to welcome you to my Blue Mystic LED grow. I currently have another grow in veg. right now but due to the size those plants will grow to, and the smaller size of the Blue Mystic plants, I have decided to separate them into their own closets and journal.
The Data provided for Blue Mystic says that the plant will be a short bushy plant which works well with scrog. It needs an extra week in veg, and an extra week in flower compared to most for best results.
My goal is to try and get 1 pound out of 2 plants in the closet. I'm going to top, and FIM, LST, and supercrop. I am going to train and trellis these girls as much as possible, I'm gonna monstercrop them!! My goal is to make the 2 plants canopy into 1 that covers the entire surface area of the closet with as many tops as possible.

I planted 3 seeds, and within two days, 2 seeds had cracked, the 3rd never did. After 11 days in the cloning machine under T5 lights on a 18/6 light schedule, roots appeared at bottom of the rockwool cubes. On day 11 from seed they were put into the main reservoir chamber of my Supercloset and given nutrients for the first time, 18/6 LED light schedule.
PH: 5.8
PPM: 289
Temp: 77F
RH: 44%

Blue Mystic Seedlings at 4 or 5 days
IMG_117414.JPG

Seedlings in top right corner (11 days from seed)
IMG_119714.JPG

Seedlings at 2 weeks old.
IMG_120415.JPG

Thanks for checking out my grow, and keep an eye out for new updates every couple of days.
Wish me luck.
Talk to you soon.:peace:

:rollit:

Hi everyone :)

Went to check on the girls tonight, and all is well. They are growing a little more everyday. Tonight I setup The Blue Mystic closet, and moved the other plants that were sharing the space into their own closet. No water change yet, I just topped off the water lvls and Ph'd the water tonight.
Next visit I will change water and add 1/2 strength nutrients.
Tonight's Stats
PH=5.8
PPM=319
Air temp=76F
RH=44%

The Seeds
IMG_123419.JPG

The Girls (17 days from seed)
IMG_122814.JPG

IMG_122617.JPG

IMG_122317.JPG

IMG_122515.JPG

The roots
IMG_123818.JPG

Have a good night, more updates in a couple of days.

type the name of your journal exactly as you wish it to appear.

I did ;) but the seed package says otherwise. I notice that nirvana seeds spells it the way i did in the title of thread but RQS spells it a different way. Either way, I don't care how its spelled as long as it smokes nice.

Hi everyone. ;)
Went to check on the girls today after a little power scare last night. The plants are doing fine, a little leaf curling but nothing major. I raised the lights to about 3 feet above the plants, I think they will like it more with a little distance between them and the lights. I changed out the water today and added new nutrients.
They are growing strong, and looking healthy. They also have a little friend (Master kush seedling) that's staying for a little while till she's old enough to join the other kush and white widow in the other closet.

Today's Stats
Water changed
PH=5.8
PPM=505
Water Temp=78F
Air Temp=80F
RH=50%

The Girls at 20 days from seed

IMG_127012.JPG

IMG_126916.JPG

IMG_12719.JPG

IMG_127610.JPG

The root systems are starting.

IMG_127513.JPG

The Master Kush Seedling 20 days from seed. She's growing a little slow, I broke her tap root by accident when it was only a couple of days from seed. I'm surprised it actually lived.

IMG_12729.JPG

That's it for today. Hope everyone is doing well and is nicely medicated ;)

Hi everyone.
Well, tonight after the girls sleep, both closets whirled to life right on schedule. No power surges, or acts of God. Everything seems good.
We did have a pretty nice thunder storm Thursday afternoon, that might have caused the surge, but i didn't think so cause there was no power outage in the house.
Oh well, either way things seem to be running smooth for now.
Talk to you all soon. ;)

Nice setup Stealth, I wish you best of luck, 1 pound with only 240W light would be awesome achievement. Show just how bad ass LEDs really are becoming.

Subbed.

Its a very very "high" goal, I don't think I'll hit it, but i'm sure gonna try!!! I just want to completely scrog them out to cover the entire closet. Its gonna be fun I think, a learning experience. I've seen some video's where the grower almost gets a pound out of the closet, but he did not scrog. He did have 8 plants though, not two. I just think if i can top, LST, supercrop them enough I can do it. It will just take a little longer in veg I think.
Let the experiment begin ;)

Damn, yours are growing so much faster than mine! Lookin' really healthy & good :thumb:

I moved my LED higher up now as well (it's now at 16''/40cm).

Thanks again for saving my girls doopie!! :cheer: :thanks:

Its a very very "high" goal, I don't think I'll hit it, but i'm sure gonna try!!! I just want to completely scrog them out to cover the entire closet. Its gonna be fun I think, a learning experience. I've seen some video's where the grower almost gets a pound out of the closet, but he did not scrog. He did have 8 plants though, not two. I just think if i can top, LST, supercrop them enough I can do it. It will just take a little longer in veg I think.
Let the experiment begin ;)

Yea will need some serious veg time/training.

Nice setup Stealth, I wish you best of luck, 1 pound with only 240W light would be awesome achievement. Show just how bad ass LEDs really are becoming.

Subbed.

P.S. the LED light is Dual 8 Bandwidth Full Spectrum 3 Watt LED Grow Lights (400w Equivalents) But it only draws up to 240w

AHH I just figured it out, you got one of those 'all in one' closets, nice.

Thanks Crawdaddy, Just putting the Closet through its first trial now, Hope it was worth it. I'm pretty impressed so far, the service from manufacturer, and the closet itself. The mess-ups so far have been all my stupidity and mother nature. ;)

Have a good Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom