My First Grow Ever - Ebb & Flow Hydro Grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

thekidd

Hey all!! New here to 420 mag and new to growing as well. I am a few months already into my first grow and just recently came across 420mag and these awesome grow journas and all this priceless free information, and since i have encountered almost every problem possible up to this point, i thought it would be a good idea to start a journal in hopes to getting as much help from all you as i can, so here goes...
here is a quick list off the top of my head as far as everything tha i am using in my set up goes..
Ebb flow and grow hydro set up with 12-3 gallon buckets and 55 gallon res.
General hydroponics Grow,micro,bloom nutes
3 1000 watt MH bulbs being used for veg, i am about 4 weeks solid into veg.
i have 13 plants under my lights as of now 4 under two 1000watt bulbs and 5 under the other
800cfm black hole intake fan
745cfm exhaust
an a/c unit
a couple other low cfm intake/exhaust fans
3 rotating fans
aproxx 900 square foot room
finally got my temp to stay around 78, never goes over 80 anymore.
the feeding schedule i used is as follows...these numbers represent flora grow/micro/bloom and is ml/gallon
week one...5/ 2.5/ 2.5 ppm400/600
week two 10/ 5/ 3 ppm600/800
week three 12/6/3 ppm800/1000
i am towards the end of week 3 and my ladies are loving this feed schedule i am seeing lots of quick healthy growth, or i was anywas until more problems started to arrise. always problems ahh!!
anyhow i started from clones about 6 inches tall maybe some taller.
recently damn pocket hose i had in my room burst and i got semi-flooded. plants got stuck on a feed cycle over night because power went out. been having problems running my MH bulbs with my ballasts for some reason, they only wanna run the HPS bulbs, so in the meantime i had to swap two of the bulbs to HPS and have one MH going. a couple of my girls look like they are suffering from serious over watering, slowly perking back up tho. anyways any help on anything to do with anything related to my grow will be greatly appreciated, would love to hear all your inputs on this as again i am a complete newbie!! will be posting as many pics of everything once i get this site and forum thing all figured out..

Re: My first grow ever. Ebb and flow hydro grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

WP_20130703_005.jpg

Re: My first grow ever. Ebb and flow hydro grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

So here is a pic of aftermath of disaster #1.this is back a few months ago when i first started, after comin back from being gone for a weekend and the room got way too hot and pretty much fried all of my first crop. notice the bare looking plant in the back, tried trimming everything off and saving her but didnt work, lost most everything had a lot off good clones i was excited about. the only three that survived were a Rom, Chem4, and Qrazy Train. now all doing very well and big!! pics coming asap

Oh and the reason for that very unfortunate event that led to a series of bad happenings...the person who has supposedy done this before and was supposed to help me out and know everything about how to do all this, ended up not knowing shit and costing me a shit ton of money on my grow because for one thought we could use fucking pea gravel as our medium, i said hell no from the beginning and knew i shouldnt have i wanted hydroton but he said" oh trust me i know what i am doing," yea right that led to our medium drying out and getting very very hot super quickly, and helped lead to the extreme heat problems we had early on. From the beginning i also knew i needed an ac unit in there but once again he said no and it wasnt until after our first cropn got wiped out that i fianlly put ac and clay pebbles in my room, thank goodness!! i will never be listening to him after those two huge mistakes!

here is my 4 main babies. pictured is a Romulan Chem4 and Hawaiin Kush. my 3 largest ones, and this is what thye looked like last week. since then ive had to implement bamboo shoots on two of them they are getting big ill get a pic of them up soon. these 3 are larger than any of the rest because the rom and chem4 are survivors from a few months ago, and the HI kush was larger when i got the clone back a few months ago. the rest are like a week behind in devolopment..

oh and as for what i actually have growing..
Romulan. Chem4. Hawaiin kush, Qrazy Train, Mendo Purps, GDP,Northern Lights, WSU, OPB, White Rhino, Blueberry, Afghooey, Bluecheese, one of each. i know kinda weird huh hahah but this is what i ended up with after all my original shit that i actually wanted got wiped out. if any of you guys have some tips for me on any of these specific types that would be awesome!! all these i picked up from a guy in a panic, trying to get things back on track quickly. another big mistake!! they had mites! that was disaster number two, ill get more into that later...

Back
Top Bottom