Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Re: Miwa"s 3rd Inside Grow

lets get caught up...remember this..

Picture_1608.jpg

my bagplant...this is it now...

Picture_2955.jpg

a top view showing those thick 9 fingered fans...

Picture_2945.jpg

and a shot of the big hollow stem...

Picture_2964.jpg

i hope its a girl;;;remember this Pineapple Express clone reveg...

Picture_1707.jpg

this is her now..

Picture_2827.jpg

Picture_2836.jpg

Picture_2844.jpg

these 2 plants have not been fed nutes...only water...this is day 19 in pots...they both came out of DWC..because of high temps..they started to get root rot...good save..staying focus...

..what up Spimp...along for the ride..going to be bumpy..welcome aboard..:welcome:

Bumby is my favorite. :) Too smooth makes for a boring adventure! :rofl:

ok..don't know what the deal is with this Hash Plant..suppose to finish in 45 days..this is day 67..i search for 15 min..only found 1 amber...i need the light...

Picture_02270.jpg
Picture_02468.jpg
Picture_02575.jpg
Picture_02666.jpg

messes up my harvest schedual..i got too many girls to finish all at one time..don;t like having a trimming marithon...

Ah I've yet to venture into the outdoors or even greenhouses for that matter. My hat goes off to you :blunt:

So it is only the revegged PE if I am not mistaken? How ling do you plan to veg it for?

Ah I've yet to venture into the outdoors or even greenhouses for that matter. My hat goes off to you :blunt:

So it is only the revegged PE if I am not mistaken? How ling do you plan to veg it for?
i veg my girls for 3 months..i got some that had no veg time..but nature did that..the PE is in the sun in the day..comes inside for 3 hrs of extra light..

ok..don't know what the deal is with this Hash Plant..suppose to finish in 45 days..this is day 67..i search for 15 min..only found 1 amber...i need the light...

messes up my harvest schedual..i got too many girls to finish all at one time..don;t like having a trimming marithon...

I had the same thing happen to me with one plant. It went 90 day without any amber, I finally chopped it. It smoked well.

Back
Top Bottom