First Grow - AK-48 Feminized Seed

olagan

Hey guys, i'm a complete beginner and i've been growing ak-48 from feminized seed. Here are some pictures of my grow so far, sorry for the shitty quality they're taken with an iphone. about 18 days in the soil now what do you guys think? Using a 120w led and haven't given any nutrients yet.

2013-11-05_13_37_20.jpg
2013-11-05_13_37_40.jpg
2013-11-05_13_37_49.jpg
2013-11-05_13_38_46.jpg

Thought I might as well add some earlier pictures I forgot I had if anyone wants to see those :)

on the second day in soil she was already growing nicely
y0em.jpg

Day 4
xdbi.jpg

and here's day 9
u5ex.jpg

I think I messed up the first time around here, I didn't transplant until the 12th day when she seemed to be ready much earlier. Oh well lucky for me AK-48 is super resilient and seemed to be fine after the transplant :)

Alright just a quick update, I took a photo from above and she's still growing pretty well eventhough I haven't given nutes yet. I'm thinking I'll treat her with a little food tomorrow or on her 3 week birthday on Friday :) She stands at about 6 inches tall and has, i don't know, a million leaves? :) I suppose that's a good thing

qypb.jpg

Hi Olagan! I'd love to follow along too. Your girl looks beautiful.:thumb:
Do the white spots look like bleaching? I'v heard that can happen if LED's are closer than the plant likes?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom