Jumpin Right In

yttocs1010

hi all im scotty and im starting my first grow trainwreck i started with clones under a led light that were 9 weeks old i was off to a good start in a tent i have 8 of them in soil with 8 gallon bags the plants have vegged for 9 weeks i put a 400 watt hps hood in this week along with my led light getting ready to go into flower are they ready? they are 2 feet tall and 2 feet across very healthy looking as well how do i add pics in here

ok here we go
S4200002.JPG
S4200001.JPG
S4200003.JPG
S4200004.JPG
S4200005.JPG

hi all im scotty and im starting my first grow trainwreck i started with clones under a led light that were 9 weeks old i was off to a good start in a tent i have 8 of them in soil with 8 gallon bags the plants have vegged for 9 weeks i put a 400 watt hps hood in this week along with my led light getting ready to go into flower are they ready? they are 2 feet tall and 2 feet across very healthy looking as well how do i add pics in here

Hi Scotty and :welcome: to :420:!
We look forward to seeing your pics as well as your progress on your journey! Have fun and keep em' green!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom