Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

Hey to all once again!

I'm getting back in the swing of things and going big! This run I'll be using my CFL's again for veg. (I may get a 400MH bulb soon but this is money dependent). Then I'll be going with my 600 HPS then maybe going up to 1000 by adding my 400. I'll veg in my closet then move after xmas to my big tent.

All seeds are fem. Strains to be grown are as follows;
Paradise seeds.
Wappa, = Indica
Belladonna, = Hybrid
Delahaze.
= Sativa/Haze

delicous cotton candy,
= Hybrid mostly Sativa

G13 Labs purple haze, = Hybrid mainly Sativa

Humbolt seed company's
Sour diesel #2, = Hybrid mostly Sativa
Amhurst Sour Diesel.
Not sure but great lineage supposedly!

AK47 x UK Cherry Cheese x Sour Kiwi = unknown
AK47 x UK Cherry Cheese x Sensi Star
= unknown

If any dont sprout I have plenty more of some great strains.

MEDIUM: Yet to be decided, starting in soil may be using soil coco mix later when going up to bigger pots!

NUTES: Doggett and Simpson!

POT SIZE: not sure yet! I have loads to be honest.

All else is to be sorted as we go along. The main point of this grow will be all the training I'll be doing. All ideas for styles etc gladly listened to. All will be tailored to the individual plants as much as is possible. 9 styles is the plan. So chime in by all means. I may ignore your choices but we shall see lol.
Anyway here are some pics.
20131121_154609.jpg
20131121_154604.jpg
20131121_154614.jpg
20131121_154630.jpg
20131121_154636.jpg
20131121_154547.jpg
20131121_155245.jpg

Re: :) Light Addict goes BIG, with 9 strains all trained in seperate methods or style

Hopefully third!
I'll sit back and listen on this one, nice to be here from the very beginning :thumb:

Haha damn I'm slow. Third I wish!

HAHA slacker ! :)

Re: :) Light Addict goes BIG, with 9 strains all trained in seperate methods or style

The AK X CC X Kiwi took a little longer to sprout for me LA, so don't get discouraged if it takes longer than you're used to. Most beans I pop take 2-3 days in soil, and I think that one took more like 5 or so, but it's looking good now. The only X I've found to not be too vigorous is the GDP X Purple Cheese, and our mutual friend is still working on it.

He he yep, I've convinced my girl that giving our bedroom up for a few months is a good thing. Gonna be sleeping in my front room with mattress on floor! Not the best but I need some good product asap really and I'm fed up after Gert so had to go big really.

That's one hell of a commitment you're making there buddy! I'm sure it will be well worth it in the weeks to come!

Hi LA,
Glad to see you get back on the horse.
Sounds like it's gonna be a MEGA grow. Can't wait to see what torturous skills you will teach us this time butty.

I bet OzMeister REALLY feels left out now HAHAHAHAHA

He's defo slacking today :)

Just had collect Mrs Oz from work....but I'm here now :)

make sure you got plenty of room for that cotton candy, she just wont stop stretching, some of the best smoke ive had to date tho, i flowered mines at 16 inches tall an ill show you the end height with it being supercropped about 5 or 6 times each branch
IMG-20121126-00780_1353966723667_o.jpg
IMG-20121230-00085_1356908792256_o.jpg

He he yep, I've convinced my girl that giving our bedroom up for a few months is a good thing. Gonna be sleeping in my front room with mattress on floor! Not the best but I need some good product asap really and I'm fed up after Gert so had to go big really.

Hey mate....you must be hung like a donkey :) Mrs Oz would tell me to fooook off I suggested that lol :)

Back
Top Bottom