Kusharella's Alcapulco Gold & Bubba Kush

Kusharella

I germinated 2 seeds, each, December 26th. I use the trusty paper towel method, between wet sheets of paper towel on a white paper plate, in a ziplock bag (spray the inside) zipped 3/4 of the way, tucked in my drawer. Usually takes 4-5 days before they're ready to go straight into my soil mix.

Alcapulco Gold - Barneys Farm
Bubba Kush - Dutch Seeds

Once they've germinated, they go into a soil mix of 50/50 Perlite/FFOF. Then they go directly under T-5s.

These four popped their cotelyns around 12/30/13. They're now a couple of weeks old.

seedlings45.jpg

re: Kusharella's Alcapulco Gold & Bubba Kush

Little ladies want out of their crib - time to transplant to the next level

readytotransplant.jpg

I was a little concerned at the size of the roots, at just 2 weeks. I've had other strains develop more of a rootball in this time frame, but all 4 were the same - 2 different strains - perhaps it's just because they're so young (still). But they all behaved during transplant and hopefully the added space will encourage a bigger root system. The soil was damp to dry as was the new soil. Once I got them in I watered just the outside of the soil area. That tends to help the roots spread out, I've found.

1sttransplant1-17.jpg

Now for a month of weekly growth shots before they outgrow the "playpen". :)

And yes - I used CD labels to identify them - cannafarmers are so resourceful.

Looking good.

what does your setup look like?

I'm using a spare room, probably 10 x 10. Due to spinal issues I have two tables and a flower tent. One table I call "Elementary through Middle" school - the other table "High School". The flower tent of course, College.

ELEMENTARY

ElemenMiddle.jpg

HIGH SCHOOL

HIGHSC_2.JPG

COLLEGE

College2.jpg

Two of the ladies wanted out of the playpen. I realized I misidentified the Bubba Kush as being from Dutch Seeds. That's wrong. They're from Greenhouse Seed Co. Out of respect, I must correct myself.

The other two will go into their forever pot tomorrow. All 4 are growing nicely. Both are starting out bushy. I topped these after transplant.

I haven't fed them a THING since they popped out of the soil on 12/30/13. Just Berkey filtered water ph'd to 6.5 - 7.0. They're in a mix of FF Ocean Forest (2/3) and Perlite (1/3).

BUBBA-_1.JPG
AGOLD-_1.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom