Spam's Grow Journal 1.5 - Never Actually Finished The Last One

Legit Spam

I'll be honest, I don't know what I'm going to do for this grow. It could become a perpetual indoor LED grow but it's likely to be a large outdoor grow. Depends how busy I am this summer. So I've put 4 seeds in rooters. Mazar x White Rhino fem, White Widow x Skunk #1 (times 2 regular) & one random Chernobyl seed I had. I will be adding more strains through seeds & clones once I decide. Blue Dream again for sure, probably some TGA gear. Holy Grail Kush is likely again too, it's a huge yielder & I love it.

I will be growing organic. If I'm smart I'll have a greenhouse up to finish in as our weather in the fall is all cold & rain(rot city). I will try to explain things as I do them. I'll get the baby picture up ASAP. Thanks for joining & I will be more active in this journal. I'll certainly remember harvest pics, last journal I was just so ready to be done trimming that I didn't take a single pic of the outdoor harvest(nearly 7 pounds from 12 plants). Don't let me do that again:)

CIMG04581.JPG

It's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chernobyl hasn't popped it's head but I don't really care. Looking to get many more seeds soon..

Did some transplanting today. Screw the Chernobyl! I'm going to order Blue Dream & Holy Grail when I get paid. That will get me lots of freebies to grow too. Woot, come on April so the bitches can go under the sun:) If you have questions about transplanting feel free to ask!

Mazar x White Rhino Fem
CIMG0461.JPG

White Widow x Skunk #1 Reg I sprouted in cool temps so fingers crossed for one lady but I've had good luck over my growing career!
CIMG0462.JPG

Group shots
CIMG0460.JPG
CIMG0459.JPG

Enjoi, expect more seeds & maybe a clone or two ASAP!

I was wondering, Telluride is the nearest for me & that's a 7 hour round trip. I promise to get harvest pics as this year I know when flower starts, when the weather gets shitty & I'll be prepared to take them down slowly plus I'm hoping to double the last yield of 7 pounds so I'll certainly need help which means I'll have time to take pics rather than looking at pounds of wet bud to trim for 17 days straight:)

Happy Munchday Legit :thumb:
:cough:Tokersday:circle-of-love:
hey things are growing nicely in the garden looking forward to seeieng this turn into some Budlicious growing I remember (amazingly) the last grow
that really kicked some you need ta hire some folks you can trust an get them to rim
When you have lot,s lke that it becomes a little difficult to e it all done:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom