LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Hey all and welcome to my new journal.:)

Firstly many thanks to 420 Magazine and their great sponsors! This journal is only possible due to my sponsorship and the support of this fine community! So many thanks one and all, may I do everyone proud!

This is going to be a real adventure into new territories!

I intend this thread to be a learn along with me; warts and all growing guide. Hopefully showing how the switch to hydro and LED can be done with no previous experiance in either field! Ill share everything as openly and honestly as I can on all aspects of the grow.

Ill be using The Huge 1200-XG from Budmaster II LED
In conjunction with Oxygen Pot Systems fabulous Ebb & Flow set up!!!
Also a new range of nutrients for me to play with! (More on this later) :)

Ill be a little slow to get this journal really going as waiting till after Ive moved house in a few weeks time, to start everything up! In the meantime I will be posting plenty of pics and plenty of technical data on my new gear! So bare with me for a while, then things should get real fun!
My first run will be with an old friend of mine G13 labs Blue Venom. A double Cup winner cross of WW and Blueberry! Ill be running 6 monster Fluxes! :)

ill post some pics tomorrow and lots of data on things, so best of buds to all!!

Re: LA's continuing adventure feat; Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems, Ebb and F

Front Row WOO HOOO! :)

Our LED EnF's should be kicking off about the same time! Stoked to watch this!!

Re: LA's continuing adventure feat; Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems, Ebb and F

SUBD, you know light, Im gunna stick to you like poo to a babies blanket...

1200XG-2.jpg
1200XG-1.jpg
1200XG-3.jpg

subbed.

that's one hell of a led you got there.

- musshy

pulling up a chair........

Woooo Hoooo. Mr Miagi....I am HERE WAX ON....WAX OFF :)

wow, only four hours in and i'm waaay down the sub list already. i'm number eleventy or something.

definitely looking forward to the grow. you've done so well with cfl and low wattage HID, it will be great to see how an LED grow compares in your hands, especially a big ass box like the 1200. so much conflicting info on LEDs, from outright disparagement ("fail at flower stage") to fan boy slavering. need an unbiased, experienced grower with their head in the right place to show us how it compares. looking forward to the details.

have you decided on whether to pursue a video channel?

Ok all, many thanks for all you'll turning up :) should get a we bit busier once I have a link in my sig lol. onavelzy :) yep, just gonna be a real honest bones and all , learn along with me and my ride in to unknown type deal.
Im not to worried as Im very lucky with the amazing friends I have on 420, the support this community gives will no doubt become key to my success:)
As for my sponsors, I already within such a short time realized they have my back as it were:) ready to aid me with any sage advice available.
This brings me onto my upcoming change of nutrient range :) GET (growing edge technologies) is my new bag as it were and Im very excited. Also if in doubt I can contact the owner/developer by phone so Im truly spoilt with support! :) Now all I need is all your positive vibes for a quick move of address also a smooth one lol. (Not for a few weeks yet)

Anyways :) I must talk about Oxygen Pot Systems and the amazing service I have recieved. Always I have got great input and real two way conversation with my contact Brad at their company. Im being offered choices in spec to fit to my needs! This is all backed up with real knowledge I assure you! :)
A couple of touches to their kit I love is the cloth pots for better drainage and aeration. Then little touches like the total draining custom buckets. The unique adjustable float system within the control module. Then the inner pot stands for extra draining and airing or roots! Ill have better pics soon I promise ;)
1063824_509594329110773_970961710_o.jpg
SuperFlowCustom.jpg
Bucket_Bottom.jpg

Every other review Ive read has been stellar! Im sure with all your help 420 we can kick its ass for real! :)

Ive been sitting here a few moments...speechless....still am....that is some mofo

I got on today...does any body still use that term...'got on'...guess not if you're growing....speechless....

So Im really gunna have to be a dumbass here. Ive got two theories.

1. It's the badass of badass aerocloner's

2. It's ...look i...:thedoubletake:

Thanks for the update light, but you just blown my whiskers...

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

With that trichomatic thumb of yours LA, getting sponsors was an inevitability: If you grow it, they will come. Just rewards for top talent. You're a straight up dude. Thanks for helping us all learn.

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Can't wait for this to kick off mate :) Think I'll be spending a few pennies in the months to come :) Anyone wanna buy my existing set up? lol :)

Back
Top Bottom