CFL - Indoor - Soil Grow - Jack Flash #5

ekinus

Hello everyone!

Thanks for coming and checking in for my new grow! I had an autoflower grow, this is my 2nd!

What strain is it? 3x Jack Flash #5 from Sensi, (Jack Herer x Super Skunk LINK )

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 50-50 Indica and sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 2 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long? Will be figured out
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? Super Plant Plus soil
If soil... What size pot? 7L
Size of light? 300W Dual CFL
Is it air-cooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 29-32C
RH of Room/cab? 15-40
PH of media or res? Brita water
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When I touch the earth and if I feel it needs water.
Type and strength of ferts used? BioBizz Grow and BioBizz Bloom will be used.

Tent size is 80x80x120CM.

I'm using my earlier grow tent and stuff, except I got fresh soil.

I germinated by a less riskier but more healthier practice, where I put my seeds in a cup of not to hot and not too cold water during a night, and the day after, the seeds sink down, so they were ready to put inside a pot. Only one popped out yet, it's the 3rd day.

I'll be making twice as many photos this time!

Also, I might (20%) buy a another dual CFL light, or just a proper RED 300W CFL to boost the flowering stage.

This time, it's not auto and I try to maximise the size of it. But still, avoiding cutting.

I also made a few pics of the seeds, they came in a lovely package, I just had to share it:)

Any questions are appreciated and will be answered, I am very excited with this grow! I'll be able to put them in the tent by next wednesday, where my landlord will do the general inspection of my property, whereas I had to shut the tent. Im lucky, coz this is the time they can live under England's sun (shittiest) for a week, but when they need light, they will have it. It could be much worse if I had to kill them coz they would be too big to hide at an inspection.

IMG_23306.JPG
IMG_232911.JPG
IMG_228117.jpg
IMG_228012.jpg
IMG_227911.JPG
IMG_227813.jpg

Re: CFL, Indoor, Soil grow, Jack Flash #5

Hey!

Thanks mate, okay I see the point, however the 300W light is only one I've got which is for growing, other than this, I have got a normal (general CFL light) which is 35W, however with a very high lumen. I use this light as a desktop light mostly, and the high lumen is because I really hate, when I turn up a light and it makes a YELLOW color... This one gives a bright, white color. I put that light upon them till the tent is not on, but I think this light wont help much them... I can put it closer as it's like 30CM off from the sprouts.

Would be good? or just leave it like this for the 4 days?

Also, any good advice where would be the best place to hide them? I have got two big wardrobes, and also a double bed(wheres space under). Any other place wont do as the 3 big pots cant fit anywhere else, and it's a studio flat.

Any bright ideas? I dont wanna break them.... And im a little afraid that the landlord might just do a quick look in my wardrobe, or under the bed. But these two places are the only ones which are *possible could work.

Re: CFL, Indoor, Soil grow, Jack Flash #5

Hey jimmy!

Seems the sticks cant do anything without attaching them, which is impossible without breaking the stems... So I leave the sticks, and I put a lot more soil on top, they look much more better now... I was shocked when I saw the little stem bend over totally....

Now, they look lovely! Do you guys have any idea, if this affects my end product? Or it just slows down growth a little? ( I mean this one week, where they didnt really had any lights)

Heres how they look now, with almost full pots:

IMG_238210.JPG
IMG_238312.JPG
IMG_23847.JPG
IMG_238511.JPG

Back
Top Bottom