Size of light? currently under 42watt 6500k CFL
Is it aircooled? circular fan
Temp of Room/cab?between 76-81 degrees
RH of Room/cab? 40-50
PH of media or res? watering with 6.5 ph water
Any Pests ?nope
How often are you watering? as the soil dries
Type and strength of ferts used? none so far will be using botanicare

First seed sprouted from my new seeds. Going to veg this one under 6500k CFL's while the other autos finish and add more of them as space becomes available. Will most likely employ LST and multiple toppings in this grow. Hopefully can apply some of the things I have read to try and maximize this grow for a small space. This will most likely be the last grow I will do before the big move so hope all works out well!

Plus I also have a keralaxskunk#1 , a royal queen power flower and a kera white thunder that could go down as well so one of them may get thrown in the mix soon too.

not much to show now will post more when she grows a bit.
1394665250130.jpg

subs good luck bro :):thumb:

She is in my space with a 6500k directly over her and 2400k light coming from the autos in flower around her.

1394719116443.jpg

Thanks for the Sub everyone welcome. Will try to keep this one as detailed as possible.

I take all my measurements of PH using a liquid PH test kit. I feel controlling and monitoring PH gives you the most info about your plant. If youre having any issues at all the first step is to get your PH under control and then troubleshoot issues after.

Every time my plant has an issue I treat it to the best of my ability using the knowledge gained from this site and wait at least 3 days before doing anything else (unless the condition drastically worsens). Lots of times the plant will react much sooner than this but I give the plant time to up take nutrients and use its natural ability to solve the problem.

I water the plants as little as possible and monitor them closely. Plants uptake water at many varying rates. Factors like medium,soil temp, air temp,humidity,type of light, amount of light, what time of year it is (? heard this not proven) and who knows even what type of music you play for them. Bottom line every individual plant is different and will require different amounts of watering. No one can tell you to water a 3 week old plant with 1.5 cups of water every 4 days because two plants in the same space can up take water at 2 totally different rates. As the soil drys the plant will extend its roots searching for moisture the more it extends its roots the more access it has to nutrients the bigger your plant will be. So keep the soil moist at the bottom and the top soil should have only a slight bit of moisture to it right up until watering next.

For CFL growers:
The closer you can get the plant and the buds to the light the denser and tighter your node spacing will be.
Seedlings you have to keep it a couple of inches at first but set it once the seedling stops stretching and move it an inch when the plant grows within 2 inches of it.

Soil growers:
Soil has nutrients, nutrients are not steroids they cannot give the plant more than it can take in, when you repot its the same as feeding the plant nutrients. You have now provided it with more basic nutes to continue growing. This applies mostly to plants under 2 months of veg after that a plant may be to a size where even adding soil has little effect to the amount of feeding it needs. Bottom line dont just start throwing nutes at your plant because you want it bigger. Get your PH right and let the soil do its work.

I dont know anywhere close to everything about this, im a novice and addicted to learning more. If any of this is wrong feel free to let me know, just a collection of things that I have learned along the way that all beginners should know I think.

Back
Top Bottom