My 1st Grow

rillos

This is my first grow. Both plants are white widow from nirvana. They both were started from seeds then were placed under 125w CFL lights. They are now under 400w mh using organic soil and nutes from a tomato farmer down the road. They are now 4 1/2 weeks and are just as fat around as they are tall. I want to SCROG to maximum yield but they are only 6 inches after all this time, hmmmmm to far in this to get scared now.

20140403_194956.jpg

Rillos,

Subbed. Glad you started a Journal. I'm a New Grower also.

What type of material are you using to reflect the light back onto the plants? It's hard for me to tell. I see your temps range from 81 to 93 degrees. You might want to try and bring it down into the mid 70's or low 80's. The humidity looks a little low for Veg. Place a small bucket of water around your plants to up your humidity. If it gets between 50 & 70 that would be great!

Do you know how much N-P-K are in your Ferts?

Good Luck & I hope you get a nice yield!

I lined my closet with emergency blanket from walmart. I know my temps got up but the mother-in-law wanted to come down to the basement so I had to close up my ventilation and close my drapes over my plants. I just put a cup of water in there thanks for that. As far as nutes go I'm unsure of the NPK but if you saw this man's tomato farm I don't think you would be worried, I'm gonna follow his feeding program.

Cool, just a tip, some tomato fertilizers don't have the Macros that cannabis requires, but if they are in there, I'm sure you'll be fine!

I'll be following. :peace:

Great Job! Seems to be coming along ;)

I just started running an indoor and an outdoor grow simultaneously. The Outdoor ones in the greenhouse will only begetting water and tomato fert. Will be interesting to see the difference between chemical nutes and cheap universal/ tomato fertiliser

Ok 2 days after going to 12/12, I really see something happening. I don't care what you say about me yea I feel like a kid at christmas. The wait is killing me. But nothing good is rushed.

That's exactly the right attitude! Don't rush them! Christmas will come to those who are good! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom