Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Dennise

:welcome: I am starting a new journal to try and do the best we can on showcasing the Znet4 and Growology.
I am currently blooming a Wild Thai under the light that is in Peat moss, perilite, and vermiculite. I should have added gardening lime but didn't so have had to start using cal/mag with watering and it has corrected my error. I have ordered and am waiting on ProMix HP which has all the starting mixture already perfect for use with Growology. Once the Wild Thai has finished flowering I will be running a Skunk Afghani from start to finish using the ProMix and Growology nutes.....
I will also keep the other journal running for the AK flux girl and the Garden girl and the other indoor girls that are under a different light.
Once I have run a full grow under the Znet4 I plan on running a comparison using the same mediums, same beans and same nutes... 1 under the ZNet 4 and 2 under the Top Led 48x3 and 96x3w... the reasoning behind the different number of plants is the Znet4 is 72x3w and the 2 Top Leds together are 144x3w so if you split that in 2 it is the same as the Znet so to make it fair there will be 3 plants each under 72x3w's of light......
I will load some pics in a bit of the Wild Thai and the light as it sits now. We will be growing in a 24"x24"x64" Secret Jardin tent. I have ordered the fans and a few other things for the tent that are not here yet but will post as they come in and get installed......
I hope we learn some stuff and don't have to many mistakes but here we go on another adventure. Hope you enjoy the ride......:circle-of-love:

Now about the Wild Thai under the ZNet4 in bloom now for 9 days popped her head for veg on 3/10 so she was allowed to veg for a little over 10 weeks. I dropped a fan on her when I first put her into flower and busted 2 of her limbs but she has recovered nicely and the limbs are starting to grow again. This is the first time I have grown this strain but she is beautiful and huge. She has had some LST to open up the bud sites and will have a defoliation at day 21-25 and day 45 of flower. She is extremely bushy so will need to be pretty heavily defol'd to make sure she gets good light coverage and air flow as I do have a problem with humidity and it will only get worse as the summer proceeds. I will do a complete photo shot of her and the light and tent shortly. Thanks for stopping in...........:circle-of-love:

Are you going to use clones when you do the comparison, or just beans? I always like to do a little bit of a pheno hunt with beans, then cut some clones for my comparisons once I've found a pheno that I like. It helps keep the results as accurate as possible, plus gives you the best plants. :)

DSC059234.JPG
DSC059241.JPG
DSC059253.JPG
DSC059263.JPG
DSC059273.JPG
DSC059282.JPG
DSC059291.JPG
DSC059302.JPG
DSC059052.JPG
DSC057643.JPG
DSC057664.JPG
DSC057677.JPG
DSC057706.JPG
DSC057742.JPG
DSC057751.JPG
DSC057762.JPG
DSC057772.JPG
DSC057784.JPG
DSC057792.JPG
DSC057803.JPG

These are from a few days ago and I will update with current pics later today.........:circle-of-love:

Are you going to use clones when you do the comparison, or just beans? I always like to do a little bit of a pheno hunt with beans, then cut some clones for my comparisons once I've found a pheno that I like. It helps keep the results as accurate as possible, plus gives you the best plants. :)

I really haven't decided yet but more than likely it will be beans. I really do prefer growing from beans. I know a lot of other great growers like using clones but unless I run across a really good pheno type it most likely will be beans.... In my other journal everything I am running now in it is a clone from a Sugar Black Rose and they are all in bloom except for my AK flux growing outside......:circle-of-love:

I think it is awesome how many people are using or switching to Growology nutes! I compared my last grow using Growology myself and my DG used Advanced Nutes , my plants were far more healthy and potent! Also matured a lot faster in flower <3

Fair enough. :) I'm def about to go check that out! xD Your plants are looking healthy BTW! :bravo:
:thanks: so much.....:circle-of-love:
Love yer Mink Blanket with the wolf n all yer gear too haha , subbed lil Dennise! 'hugs
Oh I'm so glad your here Wild and thanks for all the love.....:circle-of-love:
Buckled in for safety :smokin::popcorn: Wild Thai :yummy:
:passitleft: High Care. Glad to see ya here.....:circle-of-love:
I missed front row center this time, but first page'll do. :laughtwo:
I saved a front row seat for ya Jimmy. I wouldn't have it any other way......:circle-of-love:
Very nice Denise I am growing some Thai with Growology as well under some SS400's from California light works. I will be following along with your grow good luck and keep 'em green.
Hopefully we can smoke a doobie together when they are ripe.....:circle-of-love:
I think it is awesome how many people are using or switching to Growology nutes! I compared my last grow using Growology myself and my DG used Advanced Nutes , my plants were far more healthy and potent! Also matured a lot faster in flower <3
Great to know. I have had really good results with Fox Farms but hated all the mixing of so many things and if the Growology stands up to that with the ease of use it has and not to mention how much less expensive it is I will be a happy camper......:circle-of-love:
Hey I'm in thanks for the invite :ciao:
:thanks: for showing up....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom