LED Tent Grow - Shaolin Style RDWC

Dahbig Kahuna

Hey there 420 Magazine!
Hope this post finds you well AND well medicated : )

I'm a virgin at this so please ready gently. I have been taking pics and vids of my first ever grow at 55 years old. I have followed a few YouTubers and have spent many, many hours here on 420mag a a lurker. Saw that Colorado Finest showed up on YT and it got me motivated to start sharing back with the community. This first post is to test if I can even do this, and then the next few will be to test uploading pics and vids.

The goal is to share my tricked out 4x8 tent with the forum. Here is a preview of what I hope to document and share:

• Basic 4x8 tent with a cut out floor that has been mounted atop a rectangular "pond" as a failsafe insurance in the event of a catastrophic failure of my 45gal RDWC system
  • 5 TopLED 96x3w Reflector Series LED units mounted on a light rail.
  • 12 site, Leak Proof, 45gal RDWC system made with all 3/4 "through the hull" fittings with two linked custom rez tanks designed to maintain a constant water level in each of the 12 sites.
  • Supplemental Top feed Drip Irrigation System for transition from clone to RDWC veg (I only have this limited space, not veg area)
  • Custom Chiller Plumbing to pre-chill rez change water.
  • Custom Tent Mods to accommodate a handicapped old fart of a new grower.
  • Net Pot Mods to make for easy LST and future monster cropping.
  • New Camera with white balance to document the LED grow in a manner that should be visually pleasing to the forum.
The only other thing I would add is that I am willing to fall flat on my face as I document and share my first to flower grow live on the forum. I want to test how well I have been paying attention and reach out to other fence sitters like I was for a long time and hopefully show that what I learned here on the forums really works. I will be focusing on raising high CBD strains, but will also be flowering some tried and true plants to hopefully not leave me with egg on my face and nothing in my pipe in front of the whole crew.

So if you are medicated you are welcome to take the tour...
[video=youtube_share;sayVS_GSN6w]
[/video]

Have a GROOVY Day
Dahbig Kahuna

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom