Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Peyton, u don't run carbon right?

Neither do I, but I found a trick that works if u need to kill smell quickly for a fewm days. Fabreeze car plugins lol. I plugged one into my exhaust for the last week of flowering, was getting pretty stinkey. Completely masked the smell.
9$ for a pack of 4 up here lol. Each one lasts 5-7 days.

With them in my garage the smell hasn't been a problem yet. But I'm sure when the buds start forming and getting bigger I'll be buying that. Only time I smell them is when they first get watered. Other than that no real odor. Pineapple chunk in veg smells more than my flowering girls lol

But I do have a carbon filter running through booster fan in roof of grow room, but also have box fan blowing straight out into garage from top corner of grow room. When fall hits I won't need box fan and I can run filter and get better inline

I use odor offs Stumped there 2.50 and last for around 30 days depending where you have then in your grow I just place one in my room and 3 or 4 around the place. Even takes the smoking smell away work pretty good even when curing just a faint smell but then I usually pick up a few extra for that.

72107.JPG
02304.JPG
IMG_20140803_144643.jpg
IMG_20140803_163642.jpg

I just harvested last week.

I think I might take some clones tonight. Just the two from bottom node for now. And maybe see about training the top of plant to get flat for screen. Excitement!

Alright, all but one node was over 2 inches, so I have 3 clones with decent stems and another short one like HGK. I'll upload pics soon. Now I have the 4 nodes left on pc that are being trained out for scrog. Hopefully I find a good mother and flower the other three for extra yield.

Back
Top Bottom