JoeShmo's Auto Big Bomb CFL Grow - First Report Ever

Joeshmo

How is everyone, I am still very new to 420Magazine but so far my experience has been great the community as a whole is awesome and now I cant wait to share my grow report with all of you.

For this grow I will be growing Bomb Seeds AUTO Big Bomb
Bomb-Seeds-Big-Bomb-Auto.jpg

photo_1550.JPG

Type: Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Plant Height: Medium (65-95cm)
Indoor Flowering: 75-85 days from seed
THC: Medium (10-15%)
Harvest Outdoor: June-Oct
Yield: Very High (450-500g/m²)
Stoned/High: All round buzz

She was germinated sing the paper towel method along with the clamshell plates, like this
photo_46.PNG
photo_37.PNG

Her taproot showed this morning and by this afternoon the taproot was around a quarter inch.
She was planted into a solo cup with half inch of Perlite on the bottom and the rest of the container filled with a mixture of 60% Happy Frog 40% Perlite
photo_5213.JPG

Ok now onto the schematics of the operation the Grow room is kept at a consistent
Temp: 75-80 Degrees
Humidity: 50-55%
Watering with PH: 7.0
Lights CFL: 2 13w 6500k and 2 23w 5500k
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio (will not be used until 3 weeks into veg or if needed sooner)

photo_2481.JPG
photo_827.JPG
photo_131011.jpg

I will try to keep this thread as up to date as possible as I did with my last one, and pictures will always be included.

Feel free to take a look at my last grow (In signature) attempts they are not the best but have taught me a lot and now that I have the knowledge from that grow I hope I can grow some killer buds this time around.

Oh wow sorry guys I mislead you guys those plants to the right of the Solo cup that has not sprouted are not part of this report they are Auto NYC and Auto berry bomb they are a small micro grow that you can read about in the link in my Signature, Sorry for the confusion.

Auto Big Bomb which is the one this report will be about she just sprouted last night here is a picture from her and she will be on 20 hours light 4 hours dark from the start till end.

photo_47.PNG

** Is it possible to edit my original post to add clarification?

Im exited to see some new pictures of your auto big bombs. My 3 big bombs are on day 20 with 400watt mh and another1600 watts of cfl. I cant wait to compare are separate grows.. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom