New Grow - Wilma System Never Again

STOP

allways used nft.but after moving some one gave me a 8 pot wilma systym.so thats what i got to use untill i go back to nft.nice system BUT. nft much easier on all counts. ie hight ,visual inspection ,growing NL X HAZE under 2 600w cool shades in a 240x120 tent.using ionic.with no ph down. am i posting this in the right place and how to i put photos up as i go along .i have photos of it so far but am at a loss on how to put them up like a journal .any help appreciated.thanks.

fan_and_fiter.JPG
set_up21.JPG
setup312.JPG
setting_up1.JPG
setup511.JPG
setup66.JPG
water10.JPG
3_week_veg_6_.JPG
3_week_veg_5_.JPG
3_week_veg_4_.JPG
3_week_veg_3_.JPG
3_veg.JPG
3_week_veg.JPG
3_week_veg_2_.JPG

coming on fine ,9 days in flower. ec 2.2 ionic, ph 5.9 . 4x airstones, one fish tank heater set at 22.and a wave machine, so no stagnant water in tank. they drinking 15 l of water a day.but most of that must be a lot of evaporation using the wilma system,air pruning pots great roots not going around the inside of the pots.not bad since i took theses clones off a 3 week old plant. must be good jeans......NLXHAZE
9_days_in_to_flower_004.JPG

took most of all the big fan leaves off now and dropped the lights to one foot,12 days in flower now.they still sucking up 15l of water a day this should start to slow down now .cant wait till i do the next grow NFT .you will see the difference.taking a few pics soon.well after i've had a few joints.happy days.yeaman:420::peace:
:volcano-smiley:

I love a clean looking setup, and that's a beauty!! Looking great so far - subbed :)

My only advice would be with regards to your scrog. I suggest you frame it as that one is really only pushing the plants down somewhat. You need quite tight string to make a scrog work properly, so i'd suggest just getting some wood and screws next time and making one. It's dead cheap and i just attach mine to the upright poles with cable ties. Just make sure you get decent string (12 ply minimum) or it tends to stretch.

Here's a pic of mine if you're interested, like i said it's cheap and cheerful :)

P1150734.JPG

Keep up the good work :)

Back
Top Bottom