Foxxxyjay - LED & HID Grow Journal

foxxxyjay

In this journal I will be using a custom spectrum platinum led panel that my friend customed the spectrum of, a 1000w hortalux blue and 3 lil cfls in veg.......in bloom i have some 1000w hps and a custom 600w led panel that I am testing for my friend while he tries to get the spectrum perfect... hope this journal helps some folks :love:

IMAG075910.jpg

^^^custom platinum panel my friend has been tuning the spectrum on:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

and also the veg pics where you see the very blue led, the spectrum in that one has been changed he added a little more red and took out the greens and some of the whites. the plants really love the change!! I will post some new Veg pictures soon with the new spectrum.

another picture of the Bubbafrost, this thing did crazy under the Led, it smells like captain crunch crunch berries. Even the stuff at the bottom of the plant is rock hard. should know the yeald soon, but so far this 600w led produces about the same amount as a 1000w hps, but the meds from the Leds are way more colorful, and tasty.

unnamed-23.jpg

Nice grow going on here. :circle-of-love:
Are you going to train/lst these ladies?
I grow in a hybrid setup also. Great combo imho.
Keep up the good work! subd

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom