First Grow in 18 Years - Pure AK - WWxBB - Pineapple Chunk - Critical Kush

cap10cannabis

Well Hello everyone and let me start off by thanking everyone for the information I have gathered from you all in the past 2 months.
I decided to start cultivating again after a 18 year layoff and decided on the following :

Growlab tent 4’x4'x6.6’ (for flowering)
Sun Hut Blackout 40 2’x4’x5’
2 250w CFL (Apollo) bat wing reflectors
1 250w mh (for sun hut Veg) bat wing reflector
1 600w Hortilux bulb w/6” blockbuster reflector
Max fan w/carbon filter
fox farms Ocean forest, happy frog mixed with with 1 bag of perlite per 2 bags
Started using fox farms nutes for the first month, but now I have made the with to Earth Juice

Once the seeds popped I planted into Root Riot cubes left under a dome and kept them moist with a mixture of Mykos and water.
Transplanted to 4x4 sq pots which i used Azos and Mykos during the each transplant
I am growing in 5.75”x5.75”x5.75” containers thru the flowing stage

Started
  1. 10 White Widow x Big Bud seeds-- 8 popped = 7 survived
  2. 5 Critical Kush -- 5 popped = 4 survived
  3. 5 Pure AK seeds-- 5 popped = 4 survived
  4. 3 Orange Bud seeds -- 3 popped and survived
  5. 5 Critical Mass Seeds -- 5 popped 4 survived
  6. 4 Pineapple chunk seeds -- 4 popped and survived

Photos to come

Here are some photos from week 1

IMG_045529.JPG

IMG_044619.JPG

I had them under a 250w CFL with a bat wing reflector at this time

I Tested my soil yesterday and its falling in between 6.0 - 4.5 depending on what plant I test

I added some Dolomite Lime yesterday to the top of the each soil planter ( 2-3 Tbsp ) per plant which should help balance the PH within a week or so.
I been brewing my Earth Juice mixture ( Grow,Bloom,Catalyst,Micro, meta-k) with air stones for about 24-36 hr's with no change to the PH EVER. However the brews are filled with living microbes ( foaming on top )
I just ordered natural Potassium Bicarbonate to manage the PH in my brew till the PH rises in the soil.

I had some Nute deficiencies due to low PH, but flushed last Thursday and all looks good. I had a runoff PH today of 6.7 after giving them my earth juice brew.
  • 5ml Grow
  • 10ml Bloom
  • 5ml microblast
  • 2.5ml catalyst
  • 2.5ml Mets-K

I make the brew, chk PH which its usually around 3.9, add 1/2tsp Earth Juice Up, PH around 4.5, Shake well, bubble with air stone for 24-48hr, chi PH which is usually around 5.7-6.3, add UP till it reaches 6.66

Also found some little bug from my Bonsai plant there very tiny and white. Ordered some lady bugs to solve that problem.

Comments?

:popcorn:

Doing my best.. where I screwed up in my opinion was using fox farms grow and big blossom (2-4-8) non organic fertz and using to small of pot ( 3.7Qt ) of the final pot. Most of my plants in flowering are 60cm with some of the WWxBB being at 80cm so i was thinking a pot that small would work, however i just got 2Gal 6mil bags from HTGsupply for the next round.

Ok Day 36 of 12/12
As I mentioned before I did a few things wrong and I’m trying to correct/ plug the leaks on this batch.

As it turned out I had extreme low PH (4.0 - 5.1 ) in the soil with runoff at 5.7 - 5.8, that i didn’t catch early enough which cause caused Nute lockout then i over fertilized to make it worst, but I have since flushed twice, added some microblast, catalyst, bloom, grow ( all earth juice products ) every other watering( - the microblast only once for that @ 10ml/Gal )and they seem to be reviving and getting fat.

I since bought 2Gal bags Mixed my new soil which I have clones sitting in now

2 parts(2qt’s) Happy Frog Soil
2 Parts Ocean Forest
1 Part Light Warrior
1 Part perlite
1/4 cup dolmite grNULAR lime

The six clones I have in there are looking awesome!!!!
I will going 100% Organic this round.

Here are some photos I took today... you can see the leaves with the burn/nut Def
This is the Pineapple Chunk
IMG_090020.jpg

IMG_089917.jpg

This is The Pure AK
IMG_089822.jpg
IMG_089622.jpg
IMG_089715.jpg
IMG_089522.jpg

the room
IMG_089318.jpg

IMG_089119.jpg

IMG_088920.jpg
IMG_088618.JPG

Comments?

just over 5 weeks whats the bloom time on those ?

They are all supposed to be 6-8 weeks, but some are way behind the main crop mostly the WWxBB.
The Critical Kush, Critical Mass and Pure AK are just fat as hell right now and may finish early
A few look close. I’m going to look at them thru my mag glasses tomorrow and check out the tricomes.
I’ll take some good closeup photos tomorrow as well.

opinions?

Back
Top Bottom