Roughneck 102 - Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush - 2015

roughneck 102

20150108_184234.jpg
20150108_184246.jpg
20150108_184249.jpg
20150108_184300.jpg
20150108_185547.jpg
Alright so all my stuff has finally arrived except for my seeds! :(
Anyway they should be in hopefully by the fifteenth.
So I plan on doing a hempy bucket style grow and plan to train and scrogg. I have purchased an Apollo horticulture grow tent, perlite, buckets, root riot plugs, General hydroponics 123 nutes, ph meter, temp/humidity meter, two 6" ventech inline 240 cfm blower fans 1 ventech carbon filter, Ph up and down, ph calibration fluid, one 1200 watt lg portable air conditioner, one humidifier, 4 6500k cfls that I will later up to 8 cfls. I later plan on buying an led but for now this is what I have and will have to do will update when my seeds show up and I begin germination and so forth wish me luck guys and please feel free to criticize and give me advice because this is only my second grow and my first one was a failure :(

Can't say I see anything missing from the setup. I'd probably up the amount of CFL bulbs. 2 bulbs for first two weeks, then I'd jump it to 8, and then for flower I'd cream at least 200 true watts of CFL in there. But an led or hps would be a nice addition in the future. After a while CFL bulbs get pricey, and that 100 dollar led becomes a good option. My HGK is loving it under the old model.

Can't wait for the seeds to show up!

You can pinch shut, I just place a piece of dirt over top of it. I usually start feeding mine a seedling solution for the first 2 weeks. My mix is pretty much just 2ml of each bottle and cal/mag in 1 gallon of water. Right as week 3 starts I go ahead and bump mine to full strength, but you might want to start at half strength

I use tap water. Half strength for me would be 2.5 ml grow, 2.5 ml micro, 2.5 ml bloom, and 5 ml cal/mag. In flower I go with 4 ml grow, 8ml micro, 12ml bloom and 5ml cal/per gallon. The cal/mag is always at 5ml per gallon, no matter the mix

Yeah, but that's because my humidity is low and heat is usually higher. Just check the root riot plug to make sure it don't stay too wet or dry. Most people use an eye dropper or spray bottle that early to water.

I go ahead and fill mine, that way if it gives off moisture it'll rise up to the plug and medium. I try to keep reservoir full at all times till roots hit it. And don't worry, I don't get bothered. Ask as many questions as you need, that's how we learn

Back
Top Bottom