Jay the Cannabis Explorer - LED Grow

Xbones

Hey everyone its time again to flower! The Cheese,Blurp,and Strawberry Purple Urkle that has been vegging over 40 days has been moved to the 5Gal Ebb&Grow system in the flowering tent. They are so bushy and growing fast! Ill have 3 more joining them in a month after i'm sure the spider mites are gone in the veg tent.

Here's the first video at day 5 after starting the 11/13 light cycle for flowering.
[video=youtube;5yG3lRgBhPM]
[/video]

Here is a little info of what im working with for any new comers.

These plants are in a 6-pot Ebb&Grow system under a P1200 PlatinumLED (Full Power) inside a 8x8x8 Gorilla Grow Tent with two 6in blowers with filters on both of them pulling in nice clean air and exiting smelly air with the carbon filter.

If anyone has any questions or advice please feel free to ask or give it lol

Thank you so much for all your support you guys are awesome!!!

It is day 45 of Flower for the Strawberry Purple Urkle, Cheese, and the Blurp! Every thing is getting frosty cant wait for another week to go by! Hope you guys enjoy!

Well since not one person even said anything this hole grow its kind of a let down for me. Here are the last 2 updates for the grow. Hope everyone enjoys.

Much luv everyone!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom