Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

WELL FOLKS I'M BACK WITH EVERYTHING BIGGER, BRIGHTER AND ALL SHINY AND NEW!!!!

I just wanted to say that to any who are new to me and my growing, that I started on here with the most basic of setups. I really had very humble growing beginnings.
Its only due to this great site:420:
Also the wondrous community (all of you and a few that are missed!!) In short work hard and support others paying forward kindness where you can and all is possible for anyone!
So its only through you and this place I call home that I'm able to play with such nice equipment etc.
So I thank you all firstly before all my Sponsors!! :)

Things going on this run!

I'm hopefully going long term perpetual with two spots on the go, one at mine for veg. The other is at my pals and is going to be my new big playpen :)
I'm going to be running a whole bunch of new toys this run. So things are going to constantly evolve in here as we go forward. I'll be testing and reviewing some product ranges as we go along also. :high-five:

This first wave will be Humboldt Green Crack mainly with maybe another couple of strains thrown in?? :)
Soil based medium with some coco and perlite mixed in.
Training will be a free form affair and will change as I see fit!

Equipment List etc.

I'm going to be running the almighty Budmaster 1200 GOD
Then for side lighting I'll be running some of the brand new BM Strips!!!
Then for my new tent I have the great folks at Black Orchid to thank. Its a 140x140x200
Then again thanks to Black Orchid for my fan and filter etc etc.
Nutrients will be from my friends at GET (growing edge technologies)
Seeds will be mainly from my friends at Humboldt (waiting on my goody bag still lol)

This first run I will be running my altered time frame manipulations. Simply put Ill hit my girls with waves of extended hours of light just for the period leading up to the main budding wave! Then as the budding wave hits, I'll switch back to 12/12 and so on!

I do like to experiment lol, so I'll either get a bumper crop or bugger it all up! :)

Anyway I hope you join me on this little journey, I intend to keep this a very mixed up exciting place with loads of new things happening constantly!

AT PRESENT WERE IN VEG
We have a few weeks left of veg at least before the tent gets brought into play. So ill be updating this thread from what is to become my veg and auto spot straight after my current wave of flowering girls are done! :)

Some pics of the equipment!!

20150120_180952.jpg
20150120_181400.jpg
20150120_181032.jpg
20140219_1620561.jpg
20140620_172920.jpg
20150122_130819.jpg

20150203_134622.jpg
20150203_134631.jpg
20150203_134707.jpg
20150203_134721.jpg
20150203_134728.jpg
20150203_134825.jpg

IMG_2209-1.jpg
timthumb4.jpeg
20150203_1143381.jpg

PLANT PICS WILL START TOMORROW!!!! :):Namaste:

Re: Light Addicts! Bigger Brighter Badass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power and More

:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: You know I'm here for this one!!!

Everything is lookin just beautiful LA.

Re: Light Addicts! Bigger Brighter Badass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power and More

:popcorn:

Where's Magic?

Cheers for joining one and all :)

Well for those who don't know my veg spot, ill post a pic showing off the BM strip in use presently. At the moment I'm flowering and dropping my veg girls in for 12 hrs of BM GOD power! Ill switch these back into my big light soon. Then ill be running BM mid range clusters the OD level osrams for veg. Also the strip shown as Its just a 20 watt.:)
For the tent ill have either a 3 or 5 gang set that are 60 watt or more! :) side lighting heaven! :)
20150203_135349.jpg
20150203_135327.jpg
20150203_135357.jpg

Subbed buddy!

I brought my Lazy-Boy, a 6-pack and some chili cheese nachos for the show! LA goes Big is pretty exciting!!! :):):)

Yo LA, ya mind if I take this seat? Subd.
:bong::popcorn:

holy crap bro nice gear! im looking forward to see how goes for you. im new here so please help me out on the right path. thanks every one.

oooh nice.

you have the same fan and carbon filter as me.
you'll be glad of the LOW setting :p

Loving the strip LEDs, what are these like now?

Good luck man!

damn im not even on the first page lol
Gratz on the New Toys Brotha :thumb:

Wow folks, So many so quickly Im flatered!! :)

OK Some info on the BM strips for you people interested. :)

They are made using the BM mid range diode the lower tier Osrams, or the "OD" range.
They are going to come in 1, 3, and 5 gang sets. So 20, 60, 100watt sets of them!

The price inst a definite one, more a rough idea I've been given, yet they should range from just over a 100 upto around 400!!!(Prices will be falling as markets develop)
Theyre going to have a five year warranty and are CUL/UL/CE/RHOS and ISO9001 Certified.

Anyway stuff the jargon! let me talk from my experience!
These are running Osram diodes, these are the same Osrams that the other big LED companies are now running. (they are not GOD diodes)
Now Ive ran all 3 levels of BM clusters. The XG did me proud for my old Oxygen Pot run. Then I got some OD to play with and yep it was a nice improvement in colour and power! Then I got the GOD clusters and my god its like night and day!
Anyway these OD diodes are guaranteed to specific horticultural wavelengths. (as they are Osrams!!)
So they have very good power output, yet no heat at all! The colour is very deep and true! The power means you could run them a real distance from your girls if wanted. Yet I'm going overkill this run! :) So side lighting on sides and back of tent is my plan!
This may bring me to doing a tent wide scrog, we shall see lol. Anyway you could probable run with just a bunch of these strips if needed as all you need to know is they are Osrams by BM! :)

OK the girls still be a little small lol. Although I'm waiting on just one more node before micro topping them all!
I'll give them another few weeks max before going to my tent under part power of my big light. This will be just after I pot them up into 5 gal Oxygen Pot cloth pots! So then give them a week or 2 to get comfy and stretch their toes and then we will be flowering em out!

Then the idea is for me to keep dropping 2 more in every so often to get a wave of them going in and coming out! Perpetual on the larger scale, fun times :)
20150204_112910.jpg

Back
Top Bottom