Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 - 250W MH/HPS - C99 - NL - WW

jassa

So here we go Organic again

Some new strains, new soil, and more stealth.
Goal is to minimize the stretch as always, will do topping on all, and probably som lst, all depends on how the "girls" behave

Tent: DR60
Pots: Dirt Pots 17L big, 11-12L soil.
Nutrients: Oldtimer Organic Grow, Oldtimer Organic Bloom
Lights: VEG 250w MH, Bloom 250W HPS with a new cooltube
Strains:
Dinafem: White Widow
Sensi Seeds: Northern Lights
Female Seeds: C99

19 days from sprout.
No nutes added.

Can u guess which strain is which?

21870.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Can you show some pics of the top of your tent? I am interested in how you have your cooltube reflector airflow/carbon filter setup? I have the same DR60 tent. What are the temps you are getting inside your tent with the cooltube installed now? Can you give temps at the top of your tent and temps at the bottom? I get a range of about 67-84 degrees at the moment with a regular reflector in the top of the tent. The incoming air is about 67-75 depending on room temperature in the bottom by the air intake. I have a canfan RS4HO on low setting with a speedster fan control pulling air through a 4x12 inch phresh carbon filter 24x7 and in the bottom a 6 inch airking fan blowing air over the top of the soil and bottom of the plant cannopy. I feel that the plants get too much heat from the light and too much air flow.

22 days Veg and i need to flip!
Almost right Highashell

Backlef=C99
Frontleft=WW
BAckRight=NL
FrontRight=NL

NL is showing preflower already, im thinking male from Sensiseeds feminized :/ But time will tell.
Others are ok and Indica except for the small 99 :) This wll be a tough run hehe.

Preflowers NL
zoomedit.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/preflower15.jpg
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/preflower25.jpg
C99
[/img]
c99leaf.jpg

all68.jpg

But lets not stress, some Pineapple chunk from my last grow!

zoompc.jpg

IMG_117720.jpg

And here´s the setup inside of the tent and temps are 80-85
setup67.jpg

IM high :) So sorry about this horrible post hehe

Is that two different kinds of ducting materials? What size and brand charcoal filter and exhaust fan is that?

CAN-Lite Filters 300m3 with exhaust fan 280m3.
Yeah the black ducting are 100% lightproof and the silver is more fragile so i use the black between filter and lamp and lamp to outside for less smell.

What do you tjhink of the preflowers? Male?

Starting HPS today, dont want height issues.

Think that preflower is looking male, but I need a shot in between the super close up one that is kinda fuzzy, and the zoomed out shot. How old are they from the day you started to germinate the seed?

Yeah its a bit early to tell, we will know soon :)
They are 25days from seed.
:Namaste:

Those pre flowers look very male to me. If it's on a stalk, it's balls.

Yeah, checked em today and there is no new growth on the "pre flower" almost looks like a small leaf beside a calyx, but thats even weirder so =)
Lets pray to the ganja GODS that its a female!

Sensi seeds and Northern lights should be a stable strain and the seeds are feminized :/

Hi there, looking great! Hopefully that doesn't turn out to be a male though it does look worrying.

I have taken a look at your other journals (similar setup to mine) and have to say I'm impressed with your yield last time round. 220g is awesome from the space and light! Will be keeping an eye on this one to see if I can take away any tips to improve my setup.

Keep up the great work!

Hi there, looking great! Hopefully that doesn't turn out to be a male though it does look worrying.

I have taken a look at your other journals (similar setup to mine) and have to say I'm impressed with your yield last time round. 220g is awesome from the space and light! Will be keeping an eye on this one to see if I can take away any tips to improve my setup.

Keep up the great work!

Welcome dwlink and thx :)

Hope to get 1g/w this round but it will be tought with all these different strains hehe!
I will take a look at your journals later today!

Veg: 24 days
12/12: 2days

Been really busy at work so only managed to take 1 picture before the lights went out.

C99: Wide and alot of branches with small thin leaves, its the yallest of the bunch right now
WW: Indica stable with thick branches and leaves
NL1: Smallest one and still no stretch at all, maybe have to move it closer to the light if nothing happens this week
NL2: The one with "pre flower" still cant determine if its a pre flower or what it is. Will get more pictures later or this weekend :)

The Gang: 2 days of 12/12 with HPS
21875.jpg

I'm thinking of switching over to Coco and some smart pots for my next grow. The soil comes with bugs in it or ends up attracting bugs into it by the time I need to use it. I went this grow with only one gnat on the fly paper, but when I looked in the dirt yesterday I saw small crawly bugs in the dirt, possibly root aphids or fungus gnat larva. I went to get some more fox farm soil from the bag to do some transplants for my clones and for starting some new seeds, and there were fungus gnats and crawly bugs in the dirt. They get in through the small holes in the bag, and I read that all the soil comes with eggs or bugs in it.

Days Of Veg 23+7
Days Of Flower 1[/COLOR]

So today is the first day of flower, all plants are showing female pistils :)
NL front corner right is the tallest one 71cm.
C99 have already started to have a nice scent of grape/mango =) and first plant for me with red leaf stem.

Well some photos

ww162.jpg

c999.jpg

all69.jpg

9928.jpg

all211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom