Hello fellow farmers! Did such a good job last year
That I'm gonna try again this year hopefully with even
Better results!
Ok so here we go, started this thread a bit late
As my crew are already about six to seven weeks old
started em from seed in soil with peat moss, perlite,
and organic matter for extra volume. Even mixed in a
bit of worm castings in for extra nitrogen. Please every
body follow along and any expert advise is always welcome.
Growing under 4 CFls and I 4ft t5, only feeding water
with very little nuts as I have osmocote plus in two of the
pots as my own little experiment. Here's some pics.
image21030.jpg
image21032.jpg
image21031.jpg
image21029.jpg
image21028.jpg

Well plants are looking good, just got back from vacation and they look really good, other than I'm still having a yellowing issue on one that's raising sum concern. Other than that all seem to be doing ok. Oh and as a added bonus going too get the jump start on my NYPD just received through mail from narvana, awesome service by the way. Looks promising the description on these babies...he'll I had too try :) lol
Will post picks tomorrow as its too dark tonight. So check it out everybody and thanks for dropping by.

I agree with UltaDan, that the new growth is lighter in color and the old growth is darker, and once the new growth gets more light it will darken up like the older fan leaves.

Ok so here's the update folks, I know have some mulch to help keep the soil moist(or at least my version of mulch) lol. The plants look a lot bigger and do look pretty good I guess. I'm gonna show a couple pics where I cropped a couple of plants. What's y'all's take on this, think I should tape the open ones up? Also gonna be gettin a lot of rain so don't think I'll have to water anytime soon.
image22066.jpg
image22068.jpg
image22081.jpg
image22080.jpg

Oh and sorry had to add her. This girl as been put through the ringer! Under/over watered, she was nute burn, almost froze to feather as well as being nearly scorched in one day of direct sun(straight from inside to outside)! This girls name is gonna be inspiration!! As I have never seen such a resilient plant, hope she's a girl! Lol
image22083.jpg
p.s. you wouldn't believe some of the stalks on these girls already almost as thick as an index finger!

Wow! they are looking great!

To get people to your journal you need to copy the address of this page and paste it to your signature. In edit signature, i believe.

I did do that is it not there? And thanks pal, have some good and bad news tho. Found out two of my plants are girls!! Sweet! But also found two dudes lingering around my ladies so I did what any good parent would do and made sure they would never come back! Lol it's just now peeking into April so hope this doesn't affect the final outcome? Kinda glad tho as I will no be able to fit my NYPD. Or at least two of em. And deps anyone have a suggestion for the deficiency, I'm leading torwards magnisium or the othe mag word. Thanks again guys for dropping by and all comments welcome!

No, that link takes us to your profile page. You want people to go to this page your Journal in Progress. Click up top it will turn blue copy then take it to edit signature and paste it there, something like that...Lol

Although a nice shot of N may be needed, what are you going to use for fertz? I usually give mine some coffee when they need Nitrogen, you can through some used organic coffee grounds around your plants, and I think some bugs don't like the smell of it, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom