MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

MrMysfyt

Strain: Humboldt Seed Organisation (HSO) Blue Dream and HSO Purple Trainwreck

Date started from seed: 9th March 2015. 4 (2 x Blue Dream and 2 x Purple Trainwreck) seeds planted directly into soil of which all 4 successfully germinated.

Soil: Canna Professional in 30L (~6.5 gallon) cloth Rhizopots.

Light: Budmaster II 1200 G.O.D.: 400 x Osram Diodes. Consumption: 780w. Size: 60cm x 60cm x 9cm with 90° precision Lens.

Growroom: Gorilla 5' x 5' tent within a garage with 5" intake fan and 6" exhaust fan, both in acoustic boxes connected to SMS fan speed controller.

Growroom temperature: 22-25°C (~72-77ºF), maintained with 750W ceramic fan heater.

Relative Humidity 50-60% during veg, 40-50% during flower.

Nutrients: Undecided as yet.

Number of plants: 4.

This grow is currently 4 days from seed....

------------------------------------------------

Seeds + 0 days:

HSO Blue Dream and HSO Purple Trainwreck seeds (front):

P1000594_Large_.JPG

HSO Blue Dream and HSO Purple Trainwreck seeds (back):

P1000596_Large_.JPG

Seeds planted into bio-degradable plant pots:

P1000599_Large_.JPG

-------------------------------------------------

Seeds + 4 days (today):

The four seeds have been placed on an indoor window sill and have all just broken through the surface of the soil:

P1000600_Large_.JPG

I am currently looking at one of the new Budmaster LED lighting strips to see these babies through vegetation :)

Strain information from HSO's web site:

Blue Dream by Humboldt Seeds is a sativa dominant regular strain.

This cross of Blueberry and Haze is known for its very pleasant fruity- tangy- earthy taste, blue color, and strong and lasting, mixed mind and body high. The high starts with a sativa high and finishes around 3 hours later with a relaxing indica like muscle easing and pain killing effect.

It is one of the favourites in California and in fact it is among the top ten most demanded strains in there, which gives a good measure about the quality of this jewel. Taste is described by users as sweet, tangy, lemony, and earthy. Produces big plants that grow fast and wide, and it is appropiate for commercial purposes.

Type: Feminized
Genetic/Composition: Sativa Dominant
Flowering: 63 days
Indoor yield: High
THC: 18%

Purple Trainwreck has that familiar lemony Trainwreck smell and taste, with a slightly fruitier berry touch thanks to the Purps infuse.

The genetics for Trainwreck itself consist of Mexican, Afghani, and Thai genetics, so it is a Sativa-dominant Hybrid, which has been crossed with Mendo Purps to create the Purple Trainwreck.

This is a beautiful plant, with intensely coloured violet buds with dark red hairs, and grows to the size of a monster if you give her all she needs to make you happy.

Type: Feminized.
Genetic/Composition: Sativa Dominant
Flowering: 60-65 days
Indoor Yield: High
THC: High

Hopefully ill have a load of HSO beans once back from Spannabis. Ill be meeting up with the guys behind it all and sharing a beer hopefully. Two lots have gone missing in the post recently so I've given up till meeting them. Its gonna be wicked talking with them on strains and genetics etc :)

What a great opportunity to talk to some like-minded people L.A... this time next week you'll be there enjoying a few beers and a chin-wag... I hope you have a fantastic time :)

please,, could you explain what you mean by 'coloured'?? i looked but did not see,, cheers

oh,, and very cool seed cases

please,, could you explain what you mean by 'coloured'?? i looked but did not see,, cheers

oh,, and very cool seed cases

Hi nivek, thanks for looking in... both Blue Dream and Purple Trainwreck are coloured cannabis strains, the first with blueish hues and the second purplish... perhaps not my best description in the title, which makes it sound like I am using multi-coloured soil :)

thanks for clearing that up,, yes,, i was looking for the coloured soil as well,, cheers

My next grows are in green(organic) soil :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wanted to go with my own organic soil for this grow, but I've neglected the compost heap over winter and was too impatient on this occasion. All the soil from my last grow has been recycled and mixed into the raised vegetable beds outside, so nothing is going to waste :) I'm undecided on the nutrients as yet, but with using my grow for edibles, I am very conscious of what I'm feeding the plants and would feel better going fully organic :)

I am not late for this one! Made it on the first page! :yahoo::woohoo: (Turned out I am on the second one, damn... I don't give a damn!) What kind of training are planning to do with your girls? 8 tops again? And how about a screen to pull them evenly apart?
But is it even worth it to watch your grow? You will get great results again thats sooo boring...

Just kiddin! Happy growing man! I hope my single lady will turn out as good as one of yours on your last grow.

:cheer::cheer: :cheer: Go Team Green Go! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hi Tomula and thanks for joining, although I've let things slip for the last couple of weeks as I've been suffering bad withdrawals from long-term prescription opiates and have badly neglected my ladies. The good news is that they are all still alive, albeit very spindly at the moment, but when I pot them up later this week, I will be burying the long stalks up to the first set of leaves.

I have also been blessed with another fantastic product from Paul over at Budmaster, which should make vegging much cheaper. I'll post some pictures and a better description later on.

I'm planning to keep this grow pretty simple like my last one, with just four plants possibly topped four times to produce 16 even colas. I'll be vegging for longer for larger plants and hopefully a better crop off fewer plants. I did consider a scrog, but with being unsteady on my feet and dexterity issues, it would only be a matter of time until I fell on it, so maybe a plan for the future :)

@L.A. I've just unwrapped the 3-gang grow tube light from Budmaster and was wondering how I power the thing? It looks it requires a 2-pin 240V lead, but I'm not sure as it came with no instructions.... is this correct or am I missing some form of transformer please?

cheers pidge,, hope you are feeling better,,

cheers pidge,, hope you are feeling better,,

The last couple of days have been a turning point thanks nivek.... my energy levels have come back with a vengeance and although there's still a long way to go, I can now see light at the end of the tunnel... and much faster than I initially anticipated :)

Back
Top Bottom