CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

Whats up 420 mag Family.
Good to be back its been a while.
I am running the Apollo 5x5 tent in this one with two 144x3 for right now. I might change lights later.
Plants are in 2 gallon smart pots, most in ffo soil and three in pro mix.
Nothing big going on here just flowing out some plants to get my count down.
Here is a few pic of the plants going in. Thank you all for stopping by and I will talk to you all soon.
SAM_05772.JPG
SAM_05782.JPG
SAM_05793.JPG
SAM_05808.JPG

OH!!! HELL YA!!! Front row CO Finest, I missed you here on 420 but, I have you on speed dial for your you tube.

:circle-of-love::adore::blunt:

AKA 60cal

Freaking awesome to see you all man I missed my 420mag family. Man I been so over loaded with shit to do. I will get my as back on track for sure.

I've learned a lot from you CO Finest and I plan on learning a lot more.

WELCOME HOME

1st page I'm here .. where da popcorn ??

Glad I could make the first page!!

I was cruisin' your Journals before I even had an account on this website... You are one of the many that inspired me :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Can't wait to see what you do with this one my friend!

Happy Easter CO Finest, have fun with the family.

Long time reader, new member. First post, first sub. Bring on those LED's baby! QQ, reflectors > MarsHydro 1200w? I'm just about to purchase after my first ever grow (Hps) went to pot in a bad way :(

I just started a 2'x4' with (3x)96x3w reflectors how much more will you add for flower? Will those two 144s be enough?

with 8sqf you will want around 280 wall watts. Them three 96 should do the trick no problem. Two 144 would be less power then your three 96. Two 144 does 500 from the wall your three 96 do around 550-600

Long time reader, new member. First post, first sub. Bring on those LED's baby! QQ, reflectors > MarsHydro 1200w? I'm just about to purchase after my first ever grow (Hps) went to pot in a bad way :(

Outstanding good to see you here. I appreciate you stopping by. If your talking about my mars I have 700 and 1600 reflectors I have three 144x3 and one 192x3 I have one sun series 200 and one ufo 60x3

Back
Top Bottom