Colesdad Tries Again - LED - GGG Baby Freedom - Ideal420 Soil - 12/12 From Seed

Colesdad

alrighty, here i "try" again!

i won the december free seed contest from Herbies and i choose Gage Green Genetics' Baby Freedom seeds (regular).
Using a mars/Hydro 300w led and using a tent from Mars/Hydro.
Using Ideal420 soil. No nutes needed, soil contains everything from seed to harvest.

my grow is NOT sponsored by Ideal420 soil, but this grow is to show if it really works and i will report my results to Ideal420 and i will email them periodically with the progress. another member here, SHADOWMAN, used 420 soil and had great results, so i wanted to know if it would work for me, a complete newbie.

ive tried twice before to grow (see sig below). life is still crazy, but i have to try something other than 19 pills a day to controll my seizures. i have an inoperable brain tumor, it lives in the motor strip that controls the left of my body. becaue it is there, i have seizures that are mostly focused on the left side of my body. but sometimes, it gets bad. tuesday was bad. after having my focal siezures for a few hours, they turned into two grad-mal, each lasting about 5 minutes, 10 minutes apart. so, off to the hospital i went, again, like so many times over the past 8 years. i love my doctors, they are the best, but after two surgerys the only thing left is more and more drugs. well, im tired.

anyway, off we grow!
dropped 2 Baby Freedom and 1 Sour deisel (a freebie) into a glass of water 3/26.
seeds cracked within 12 hours, i dropped each into a rock wool cube and each cube into soil 3/27.
i went into the hopsital 3/28, and when i got home 3/30 both baby freedom are over an inch tall (SD is trying, i expect to see her in a couple days)

i am using two large fast food cups for the baby freedom, im doing 12/12, so they are going to be small. i put my SD auto into and 4ish gallon pot. each container is 100% Ideal420 soil.

the baby freedom are regulars, so im crossing my fingers for girls. the SD is feminized.

Baby Freedom #1
CAM003653.jpg

Baby Freedom #2
CAM003612.jpg

group picture
CAM003671.jpg

wish me luck!

what's up dude? glad to see you back on board. after using leds for a bit I can safely say that you need to hang that light at least 24" away from your plants for now.

what's up dude? glad to see you back on board. after using leds for a bit I can safely say that you need to hang that light at least 24" away from your plants for now.

Hey b, thanks for sitting in! Good to know about the light, especially when going straight to 12/12. It was after I followed your journals that I decide 12/12 would be the best for me right now.

Atta boy CD...best of luck this time around!...almost time to get my green thumbs dirty as well...overnight lows are starting to be condusive to my semi outdoor set up...gonna have to check out b.'s journal...cause I don't get the 12/12 from the get go...h00k...

Atta boy CD...best of luck this time around!...almost time to get my green thumbs dirty as well...overnight lows are starting to be condusive to my semi outdoor set up...gonna have to check out b.'s journal...cause I don't get the 12/12 from the get go...h00k...

I've watched b do a couple now. I'm wanting a quick turn around for these Baby Freedom to how a high CBD works. I'm also running a Sour Diesel auto in the same tent. Hopefully I'll get a decent yeild, and sell it (ONLY to family members who use recreationally) to finance another grow tent.

Hey Colesdad It's really good to see you here :Namaste: Looks like you're hooked up really well!

Take it easy on yourself :peace: Glad I get to ride along :popcorn:

Hello Vaped Crusader!

Concerned

Here we go again.... First, both Baby Freedom are doing well. However, my SD auto is breaking ground, root first. I had this issue last time growing. I think B.Real showed me a diagram of how the seed root goes up a little and then down. Here is what I'm looking at
2015-05-03_16_10_36.jpg

She is still under a dome, and the rockwool cube is moist. What should I do? Should I place a little soil on top to protect the root a little? Squeeze a little of the wool over top of the root? Or just relax and let it do its thing?

Here are my Freedoms.
Number 1
CAM003731.jpg

Number 2
CAM00372.jpg

it could be unfolding which would mean that that's the middle of the stalk which is normal. it unfolds like that to drag the seed casing off the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom