Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

Hello and welcome to my second grow journal. After various degrees of success on my last attempt I've decided to go again with some autos this time. I've got some bubblelicious from nirvana and white widow x jack herer from Spanish seeds.

What strain is it? bubblelicious from nirvana and Jack herer x white widow from Spanish seeds
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor cabinet measuring 600mm x 600mm x 800mm tall
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Potting compost with 25% perlite
If soil... What size pot? small for now, not decided on final pots yet
Size of light? Unbranded 300w LED
Temp of Room/cab? Lights on max 30c min 20c lights off
RH of Room/cab? 40-60%
Any Pests ? just let them try
How often are you watering? when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? non yet

Only having space for 2 plants I popped 1 bubblelicious and 1 jack x ww, I left them in plain tap water for 18 hours and then straight into there first pots. Within 2 days they had both come up to say hello.

Brenda the bubblelicious
DSC_000779.JPG

Wilma the widow x
DSC_000691.JPG

They are now 4 days since sprouting and they are both settling in to there new home very well

Brenda
DSC_002144.JPG

Wilma
DSC_002050.JPG

Any help will be appreciated here as I've not got any experience with autos.
Thanks for stopping by and may your gardens remain luscious and green
Peace out people ✌

DAY 11

Both girls are OK, showed some signs of stress this week under the 300w LED so I turned it off and added some CFL for the seedling and early Veg stages. I'm using 3 20w bulbs. Potted them both into some rectangular pots too.

New lights

DSC_000692.JPG

Brenda

DSC_000389.JPG

Wilma

DSC_000484.JPG

Brenda is the larger lady

DSC_000585.JPG

Thanks for lookin folks
Peace out people ✌

UPDATE DAY 16

Evening folks
Both girls looking good n green. Back on the led. Tried led and CFL together but temps were over 35c so until more airflow can be added, that's a non starter. Also popped 2 more beans, both bubblelicious by nirvana and they came up yesterday.

DSC_002354.JPG

DSC_002759.JPG

Let me introduce bubble
DSC_002553.JPG

And booboo

DSC_002453.JPG

Thanks for looking in
Peace out people ✌

Hello Mr AM4ZIN! Subscribed to your grow!
Arent those rectangular pots a little too shallow for growing cannabis?

Don't know yet, I'll let you know in about 7 weeks :thumb: I was after big but shallow as I only have 800mm of overall height in which to fit lights pots and plants in. Bit of an experiment really

DAY 21

Evening folks, thought I'd share a few photos I took tonight.
Things seem to be progressing slow and steady here, still not give any nutes as yet, just watering lightly with water from the fish tank.

Brenda
DSC_001176.JPG

Wilma
DSC_001273.JPG

Top shot Brenda on the left
DSC_001459.JPG

And not forgetting the babies, booboo (left) and bubbles
DSC_001563.JPG

Peace out people ✌

UPDATE DAY 26

Good Evening to the fine folks here at :420:
Things are still progressing well for 26 days in. Some light training has begun with Brenda the bubblelicious, pinned her down and removed 2 fan leaves that were blocking the light to lower grow sites. Wilma the widows training hasn't begun yet as she is still a little short.
Feed still consists of dirty shit filled water from when I clean the tank out, they had a good soaking on Friday evening and will probably go till wed or Thurs this week till they be needing any more. Baby girls doing OK too, I have a plan for these to go outside up on the hill at my mates farm. Still looking for a way to keep the pests at bay tho, lots of flies and a few horses in the field. Gonna give them a few more weeks and see what happens.

Some pics
Overview of my super small growbox
DSC_004228.JPG

Brenda
DSC_004428.JPG

Wilma
DSC_004527.JPG

Wilma
DSC_004630.JPG

Brenda
DSC_004731.JPG

The babies
DSC_004336.JPG

Now onto a quick question, I got a letter off my electric supplier saying that they are cutting power for a day from 8.30am till 5pm. Now, my lights go off at 9am and come back on at 3pm, Will the 2 hours less light on 1 day be a problem for my girls or will it be OK? should I alter the light cycle to give them 18 hours again but with 8 hours off before?
I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for stopping by
Peace out people ✌

Hey my friend :)
Whilst in veg it doesn't matter about light schedule so much. My girls get a dark period sometimes and then I can forget totally lol. So no need to worry one bit just do whatever you want to get your schedule back on track! All will be good :)

Cheers for the quick reply brother, you put me at instant ease and massive congrats on your MOTM win. How long till I see flowers do you recon? Thought I would have seen them by now.

Ha lol just realized they're autos :) any schedule is fine for them :) :)
As for not seeing flowers yet, that's a good thing as you want em to grow and fill out some more :) it won't be long now though. Yet it is strain dependant as some autos just take longer than others :)

Cheers brother, your a star

UPDATE DAY 28

Evening all. Not much to report on my 2 older girls, had a drink today. Other than that not much has changed, think I see the first signs of flower on Brenda but not sure, can't get in with my phone for a good pic tho so I'll have to wait a few days on that one.

Some pics
Brenda

DSC_006131.JPG

Wilma

DSC_006022.JPG

Now onto my babies.

DAY 13

These got big pots today. Also I topped baby bubble, hoping for a mini flux, don't know how this will pan out like, suppose time will tell.

Booboo
DSC_005928.JPG

Baby Bubble
DSC_007230.JPG

My crowded little cabinet
DSC_006226.JPG
DSC_006324.JPG

Not sure if I'll be able to get the small girls outside or not yet, gonna be very crowded if I can't.

Well that's all for now, may your gardens be green and fruitful

Peace out people ✌

Back
Top Bottom