Chenzi's Perpetual Experiment

chenzi

Well here we go, my Perpetual Experiment starts here.
Strains are Purple Trainwreck, White Widow and My last Jack Herer {attempt at mainline on clone}
Medium is Canna Terra Professional with a mixture of expanded clay balls.
Nutrients at this stage are canna terra vega,and a NASSA certified organic fish & kelp extract with bio dynamic preparations,as both a foliar and regular feed. I plan to add some sort of myco as well .
Train wreck clones were rooted in Rockwool and into pots on 25/6, Widows i'm a little unsure of age but close to same date, and the Jack, well that was taken from my undercurrent grow 3 weeks into flower, around the 6/6,in bubble cloner. It took forever to root (cold temps) and was potted into canna terra pro on 25/7.
IMG_021330.JPG
These are the four Purple train wrecks.
IMG_022239.JPG
On the right is the jack herer.
IMG_012053.jpg
My smallest widow.
More pics to follow.

Thanks for the journal. Got my seat belt on and ready for the ride.

ha, ha... I'm subbed too!

So where is your hydro stuff m9? I see a nice plant with some pellets and also a massive soil op!

Will be interesting to see what happens to the Jack Herer, I've read about mainlining with a manifold formation... That's one of the most expensive seed strains, isn't it?

Vlad

V, The Air pump and stones are ready and waiting for the room renovation, when completed, I will begin another round of the undercurrent DWC, with improvements.
The Jack Herer I have is from a clone a friend gave me.Although fantastic smoke,it is rather leafy around the colas and makes for lots of trimming, which makes my life difficult with my arthritic wrist. It's always hard to say good bye to something you love, but Jackie must leave the building after this last affair.
The pot with the pellets is a combo of clone in rock wool ,planted in canna terra pro in a 4 inch pot transferred to a larger pot with clay pellets, rock wool cubes and a little more terra, pellets on top for identification purposes. Iv'e been searching for grow cubes, without success, so made some by quartering regular clone cubes. So far, so good.:high-five:

Ok, here's a question for anyone who has experience with this, My tank water without nutrient has a ph 6.8, water temp 13.7, then i add canna vega to ec 0.6- 0.8 then re test ph, it has dropped to 4.2. What is going on and is this gonna have a detrimental effect on my girls without adjusting back up first ?
I then performed the same test with tap water, Starting with a temp15.4 and ph 7.9, and finishing with 6.9 . Same volume of water, only difference is temperature. Can anyone help advise other than adjusting ph back up /
?

so the first wasn't tap the second was tap right
but the other water had a lower ph to start with so if you add the same amount of nutes to both one will have a lower ph because it already started with a lower ph
why one dropped more than the other youd have to call the manufacturer of your nutes and ask
but they both should drop when you add nutes

Thanks Chronic, I get what you are saying. I also tried mixing up a larger amount of nutrient to see what happened, and it produced the same result. Iv'e never seen it drop so much before ?
So I went and bought some Cali magic and some Great white, and i'm going with the tank water and adjusting up the ph.
Today is day 56 from rooted clone on the TW's and they will be potted up to 5 gal geo pots next week, they will get a dusting of Great White on the roots when repotting and a feed with the bio dynamic fish and kelp.
And to answer your question, the first test was the tank water.

That is good supplement you got there, especially for veg.

All those big nutrient corporations use Calcium Nitrate.

I am using pure soluble chelated calcium next grow

Good luck to us both! It seems we both have a yearning to grow plants that will take us to Pluto and back!

Vlad

Haha, Chronic's style toe formation!

Nice grow show M9. I see a lot of wide leaves, common indica dominant strain characteristic

Vlad

Yeah mate Indica dominant 'bitches" !! I love em !!
My toes, Ha Ha !! More like claws than toes.
Sorry for blurred pics, but root development is looking good ? I can't wait to see how the great white works, I think the bio dynamic fish and kelp extracts are responsible for the current healthy roots. I plan to make a brew with the great white, kelp extract and feed next week ?

Back
Top Bottom