Nirvana's - Blackberry - Organic - CFL - Closet - Soil - Grow - 2015

agoodshepherd

Hello everybody. This forum has been great help for me so far, I really appriciate you guys a lot for sharing knowledge and experience. So little introduction of myself on subject first. I have done some balcony grows in summer times with little care and preparation, results were small yields but feel of smoking what you grow is great. After that I did one guerilla grow on woods which I gave great improtance and care but got fucked up by thieves unfortunatly. And lastly I did 1 micro grow with cfl's it was Nirvana's Blackberry as well and what I had from it was the best smoke I had so far. This is why I am going for blackberry again :)

So Here is the Game Plan:
Soil: Biobizz Allmix
Nutrients: All Organics Biobizz Nut. line: Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, Top-Max, Bio-Heaven
Pot Size: Start with 0.25 liters for germination. Then two times transplanting to 2.5 liters first and 11 liters pot finally.
Size of Closet: 85 cm X 55 cm. Height is no problem longer than 1.70m.
Lighting: 24X 23W's 1600 lumens dual spectrum (12 of 6500k and 12 of 2700k ) Total of 38.400 lumens.
Seeds: Nirvana's Blackberry Feminized.
Quantity: 4 plants total, 3 of them for yield and the other 1 for research purposes or seed production.
LST or HST: I am planing to go for lots of topping in veg and supercropping before flowering.
Fan: I will buy one next week, I don't think I need a big one because of low heat production of cfl's and also closet has some open part for air flow.

I hope I haven't forgot anything important. Any help, suggestions, ideas or comments will be much appriciated. I will post some pictures of them as soon as I figure out how to do it lol. 1 of them is very surprising btw lol.

16392.jpg
WP_20151020_002.jpg
WP_20151024_003.jpg

Thanks Henry welcome. Yeah I will get that fan soon, I have been just lazy to go get one yet. What do you think about 2 times transplanting to 2.5liters first then 11 liters ? I have a feeling inside that it will provide better root system. I would like hear about that, thats the question in my mind lately. And the research plant is gonna be seed producer. I have some male blackberry plant flowers in a bag, I will use that pollens and see if by time pollens get useless or still doing the job. Also I wanna try some stress trainings I haven't tried yet with that. Defoliation, I havent thinked about that but yeah I gotta see whats going on with that too.

Ah bless, twin girls.... Never seen that before.....

I like Nirvanas genetics too, apart from the runt seed i had :bitingnails:

They looking healthy, little plants....

Personally i would transfer to final pot in 1 go... Let all the roots find a nice spacious ickle home.... You can stagger the potting up if you wish.... You may want to hold em back for height etc...

Looks like the Biobizz express is gaining alot of passengers now.... Sweet organic buds will be our rewards

My feet are up, kettles on, all settled in for the ride. :Namaste:

Looking good so far shepherd, subd! Please tell me the research plant is a defoliation /pruning experiment?
Also although your lights won't create much heat you'll probably still want a fan for circulation and some sort of extraction. Especially during flower.

Welcome to :420:, fellow brit

:welcome:

Thanks Henry welcome. Yeah I will get that fan soon, I have been just lazy to go get one yet. What do you think about 2 times transplanting to 2.5liters first then 11 liters ? I have a feeling inside that it will provide better root system. I would like hear about that, thats the question in my mind lately. And the research plant is gonna be seed producer. I have some male blackberry plant flowers in a bag, I will use that pollens and see if by time pollens get useless or still doing the job. Also I wanna try some stress trainings I haven't tried yet with that. Defoliation, I havent thinked about that but yeah I gotta see whats going on with that too.

Personally i agree with budworshipper, transplant once into final pots. It will save work and reduce the likelihood of stressing the plants but its all preference mate. I grow in 11litre pots, works out pretty good for my space, you have more so thats another consideration. Sounds good, look forward to seeing the results of your experiments. Im looking forward to the day i can run my own and contribute back to community that has helped me so much.

Ah bless, twin girls.... Never seen that before.....

I like Nirvanas genetics too, apart from the runt seed i had :bitingnails:

They looking healthy, little plants....

Personally i would transfer to final pot in 1 go... Let all the roots find a nice spacious ickle home.... You can stagger the potting up if you wish.... You may want to hold em back for height etc...

Looks like the Biobizz express is gaining alot of passengers now.... Sweet organic buds will be our rewards

My feet are up, kettles on, all settled in for the ride. :Namaste:

Yeah Budworshipper, anything called organics in any area I go for it anytime lol. Thanks for coming by. I keep in mind your view on transplanting. I appriciate this.

Personally i agree with budworshipper, transplant once into final pots. It will save work and reduce the likelihood of stressing the plants but its all preference mate. I grow in 11litre pots, works out pretty good for my space, you have more so thats another consideration. Sounds good, look forward to seeing the results of your experiments. Im looking forward to the day i can run my own and contribute back to community that has helped me so much.

Thanks mate. I always see this love of growing as a progress. For instance, I saved 1 of my plants from thieves when I was doing guerilla on woods. She was into flowering for 2-3 weeks, a real small plant with a very little top bud (2-3 cm at most). I transplanted her indoor with a very little root structure survived. I was expecting to get some buds for 2-3 joints. Instead of that expectation, she re-vegged, started growing new buds and I ended up with 20-30X of what I expected.

Not a problem fellow grower...

As said on transplanting, the less stress the girls get the better.....

It can be done tho, even seen people repot in flower stage, due to getting route bound... Not ideal tho.... But neccesity forces ya hand at times....
With autos its best practise to put in final pot, i use that option on all plants...

I have used little peat pots before too... About same size as a vending cup... Fill with compost as usual... Major bonus with them is... You can plant em directly into final pot... Just remove or tear the bottom to help roots get out.... Then it decomposes into the soil...

If nute burns are a worry with you putting straight into a enriched soil... I would do this.... Half fill ya pot with ya enriched mix.... Then put a pot in the centre as a guide... Fill around the pot with enriched soil... Lightly press this down to create stability.... Then remove the pot... Hopefully you should end up with pot shaped hole.., this can then be filled with a non-enriched soil.... Pop ya plant into that....

This method keeps the delicate, developing roots out anything to strong for em, but by time they grow out of space... The roots can be strong enuf to take the extra nutes, then they are off... Munch munch on the nutes...

Just a thought/option and a way to use hotter mixes and only 1 transplant needed...

So many ways to grow aint there ??...

This is knowledge gleaned from other growers and my experiences of growing all types of stuff, not just herbage

Gotta protect the little ones, they will repay your efforts, come harvest time...
Gonna have a look at your blackberry strain now

Hope your day is going well

:Namaste:

Budworshipper thanks for useful info mate. My day is totally made up by you guys coming for this ride with me. Though I still have mylar reflector film coverage thing for closet to get done. Also I need to finish my cfl platform for my girls to get full lighting. Girls look good so far, I will update process with photos as soon as it's done.

Back
Top Bottom