LA Affie

What strain is it? Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?

0071789.JPG

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started seeds germinating today at 11:20 A.M.

If in Veg... For how long? N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soilless/soil mixes.

If soil... what is in your mix? SSM#4 Advanced, Happy Frog, organic amendments.

If soil... What size pot? 4" at first, then I'll transplant up to 3 gallon pots.

Size of lights? This will vary depending depending on open space, but CFL or fluorescent; maybe 250 watt Agrosun for veg (18/6) and 400 or 600 watt HPS for flower (12/12).

Is it aircooled? 8" inline fan with air cooled reflector.

Temp of Room/cab? around 82 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 43%.

PH of media or res? Don't check.

Any Pests ? Gnats.

How often are you watering? I expect to water and feed alternately one time a week each.

Type and strength of ferts used? AN's Iguana Juice grow for veg, organic soil mix for bloom.

:420:

You're talking to a chimp who drank a gulp of calamine lotion thinking it was pep-toe bizzmall don't feel too bad about the eyes I got that going on too :)
Well all 6 seeds are opened I'll get them in the soilless mix tomorrow.

That is too great. I ALMOST put diaper rash ointment on my toothbrush the other day. That would have been a rude surprise. Why can't things go back where they belong.

Sweet to have 6 seeds germinate (I had a much more clever sentence involving nuts and popping but thankfully realized it was unintentionally beyond inappropriate).

:Namaste:
Bob

Hey welcome :) I get good numbers when it comes to germinating seeds, Dr Bob almost 100% success. They're all up from the soil; I'll get a pic up as soon as I'm done with a few other things. I'll show everything I'm putting into the soil mix when I do it soon, too.

Okay, here's my organic mix, which I put together today. I'm going to top dress my other plants if I have any left. This is based on each of these LA Affie plants being in a 2 gallon pot:

Base -

(3) 2 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced
(3) 2 gallon pots of FF's Happy Frog
6 cups of Alaskan forest humus
6 cups of earthworm castings

Amendments -

1-1/2 cups of Chikittee Doo Doo 5-3-2
6 Tbsp. of Superswell 0-7-0
6 Tbsp. of kelp meal 1-0-2
6 Tbsp. of granular mycos 3-1-2
3 Tbsp. of organic foothill fertilizer .5-4-4
2 Tbsp. of steamed bone meal 3-15-0
2 Tbsp. of rock phosphate 0-3-0
2 Tbsp. dry molasses

I watered this mix in with 1 gallon of RO water it's in a sterlite box and in about 4 weeks I'll transplant the 6 plants into it.

Back
Top Bottom