My First Grow

Slenderman

What strain is it?
Early Vixen (Seeds from Crop King)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Indica/Sativa Hybrid: 60%Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg.

If in Veg... For how long?
1 Day

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil mixed with Vermiculite

Shultz Seed Starter Plus
Lightweight Mix
Soilless Mix

Size of light?
2 x 26 Watt CFL bulbs
2 x 23 Watt CFL bulbs
Daylight 6500k
1600 lumens

Is it aircooled?
Yes

1 x PC fans for intake
2 x PC fans for exhaust

Temp of Room?
25 Degress Celsius

RH of Room?

PH of res?

Any Pests?
None.

Type and strength of ferts/supplements used?

Bucket Size?
Paper cup...small

Medium?
Soil (thanks oldergrower!)

IMG_69979.JPG

View image in gallery

Re: My First Grow (Pics Coming Soon)

I am looking forward to enjoying your grow.
Under medium, though I believe either soil (what type of soil) or hydro is what you want to be putting in that slot. easily editable.
1st to Sub, so I am grabbing the big ole easy chair in the front row to enjoy the show. :thumb:

Yep, I'll pull up a chair as well!! Hey one questions for you though. Why only one plant?? I cant really tell from the picture you posted as to how big of an area you will have to grow in. Get busy in there and keep on posting, GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks Jimmy! There will be three plants in there....one was stubborn and I was thinking the seedling might not make it. The taproot wasn't coming out.

At that point, I decided to place another seed in water, and use the paper towel method...that's when the second seed started it's taproot.

Now, it's starting to sprout and release it's shell. She's sitting in the cupboard for the time being

Growroom Specs

Height: 54"
Width: 18"
Depth: 24"

The reflective material inside is called Reflectix insulation. I was having a hard time working with the Mylar material as it was wrinkling everywhere and bunching up. This was EASY to put in the box with glue, and reflective tape!

As mentioned before, using PC fans for intake and exhaust as well

2 x 26 Watt CFL bulbs

HELP!!

I have just put in a digital thermometer, and installed it. It looks like my box is too warm, and low humidity

Temperature in Fahrenheit

Temp: 84
Humidity: Low

Temperature in Celsius

Temp: 29
Humidity: Low

Any advice on what to do?

For the humidity you can place a dish of water or two into the area to raise the RH in the room
One thing you may do for now for the temp issue is place a small fan inside your grow area to keep the air moving around inside the grow area. It will help in more ways then 1. It will help build stronger stems which you will need to support the new growth, plus it will distribute the heat more evenly which prevents warm areas and cool areas.

Thanks OG! I placed a dish in there and a moist towel as well

Now I'm rewiring another PC fan to place in there

Cheers!

I'm using 12v AC adapters I had kicking around, attached them using wire connectors.

Found a "How to" on YouTube

[video=youtube;bBLcCzEy4RE]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom