Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

OK, here we(ed) GO!

OK, I started the seeds out by sinking them for 24 hours in water and then to the paper towel. Out of the 6 seed (2 CC & 4 BB) y got 1 CC & 2 BB to germinate and grow.

I'll call Cream Caramel CC & Blueberry BB for now on, its easier.

Here are some Pics. of the Blueberry after 9 days. (no pics of the CC at 9 days)

All seedlings pics were taken June 29 (33 days ago)

THE SEEDS:

BBbags_Large_1.jpg

CCbags_Large_1.jpg

The Blueberrys

Picture_008_Large_.jpg

Picture_011_Large_1.jpg

Picture_014_Large_1.jpg

I kept them in there with 2 CFL until July 19th when I transplanted them in to 3 large Pods and move them to the grow room. More info and Pics next.

For some odd reason I don't Have Pics of the Cream Caramel seedlings but i got them at 20 days.. ill post them next.

re: Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

Some info on the Cream Caramel and the Blueberry:

Sweet Seeds Female Cream Caramel Synthetic variety (V.S) result of the crossing of several of our better East Indian BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino, the V.S shares with the hybrid varieties the objective to take advantage of the hybrid vigor and to contribute homogeneity to the descendants. The flavor of this variety sweet and is carameled like of treats and very intense, fruit of the cocktail molotov of you indicate that it contains, with a bottom of terrosos shades coming from the Blue genetics that takes part in the crossing. The structure of the plant is typical of the plants you indicate, ideals for the culture of indor, great bud central and multitude of lateral branches. This type of variety usually are the favourites by the consumers of cannabis medical, quimiotipos with high levels of THC and sufficient CBD to induce relax and antidepressing states for uses. Indica/Sativa: 90%-10% Prod. Indoor: 400-550 gr/m2 Prod. Outside: 350-600 gr/plant THC: 15-20%:clap: Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks

Dutch Passion BlueBerry

1st PRIZE "High Times Cup" 2000
3rd PRIZE "High Times Cup" 2001

THC = 19.5%, CBD < 0.1%

Flowering period: 8 - 10 weeks

Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970's. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues, that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes."Blueberry" has a long shelf life, stores well over a long period

On July 19th I moved them out of the growroom and transplanted the 3 plants into lager pots. Since i only have 3 plants to work with for now, I chose very large pots to try to space out watering the plants since I had the space (for now).

The Soil is a Mix of Neutral NPK soil, peat moss, Worm castings and clay pellets.

The light is a 400wts MetalH. for the growing stage. In 1 week ill add some more CFLs.

In the room I have 1 intake fan, 1 outtake fan and 1 fan to blow at the plants and keep them moving. I also have an 5000 BTUs Air conditioner to keep the babys cool in the Hot Ecuadorian weather.

Above the plants I made a roof out of Styrofoam and covered with Mylar. I can move the roof very close to the plants to maximize light and very little light leeks off their surrounding area.

Here are some Pics.

IMG_2132_Large_.jpg

IMG_2130_Large_.jpg

IMG_2127_Large_.jpg

IMG_2115_Large_.jpg

PS. Sorry for the mediocre English, its not my first language. :smokin:

Tomorrow Ill up some recent Pics from July 31st with the CFLs plugged in.

:peace: Im out.

Ok, so here are some pics at 19 days of Vegetative State (41 days since germination). I have added several CFL with a clamp I can use to move the lights around. The lights so close to the plants is the best to keep them tight and minimizing the space between nodes. The lights are on 24hs.

July31_5_Large_.jpg

July31_Large_.jpg

July31_6_Large_.jpg

July31_4_Large_.jpg

The Cream Caramel...
July31_1_Large_.jpg

I have added more CFLs since the Pics... I hope I don't over do it.

I'll have some more Pics tomorrow to show you the light setup and some pics with the plants alone, so you can admire them better.

:peace: I'm OUT.

Wow! This is great. How much electric are you using? Can you share how you are powering all that stuff up? Can we get a shot of the room as a whole and the set-up? Great thred from Ecuadore. I Love It. Thanks!

Superb buds in your gallery. They look like they really tasted good. Just wondering, what the laws were like in your country? Are they laxed a little or pretty harsh?

Superb buds in your gallery. They look like they really tasted good. Just wondering, what the laws were like in your country? Are they laxed a little or pretty harsh?

Thanks, they really do taste awesome. There is no "war on drugs" here, but it is still NOT LEGAL! If people stay out of trouble, THEY are not looking for you.

366w (1830w) + 400w CFLs/HID Hibryd Proyect

Lets get the Lights on.

First the Clamps for the CFLs: 2 x plant

BB_CC_grow_094.jpg

BB_CC_grow_085.jpg

BB_CC_grow_087.jpg

All Set!
BB_CC_grow_084.jpg

For the lights we got:

HID Metal Halide
1 MH x 400w & 39000 Initial Lumens (20.000 net)

CFLs
9 x 24w = 216w & 14,400 Lumens
3 x 50w = 150w & 9,900 Lumens

Total wats= 766w & 63,300 lumens

The 24w Bulb:
BB_CC_grow_098.jpg

BB_CC_grow_100.jpg

3 better than 1.
BB_CC_grow_097.jpg

CFLs Only:
BB_CC_grow_105.jpg

BB_CC_grow_106.jpg