Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

This will be my second attempt, as my dog destroyed my last seedlings. Im using Green House Seeds. I ordered from the attitude seed bank. I must say they get your beans to you on time. I will be using 4 48" T-12 fluros, with the 6500k ecolux daylight tube. 24/0. Fox Farm Ocean Forrest soil, 3 gallon pots. With yalls help hopefully i can get this one going strong. thanks in advance for any help given.

Solo 18 oz cups.
Bucket Size - 3 gallon
Medium - FFOF
Lights - (4) 48" flourecent tubes
Nutrients - FF grow big/big bloom
Strain(s) - Great White Shark, Arjan's Strawberry Haze, Lemon Skunk, Hawaiian Snow, Church, Joint Dr.'s Lowrider #2 x AK-47, Giga Bud
# of Plants: 7
Yield : Hopefully more than i can smoke!!

bagseed_grow_022.jpg

bagseed_grow_023.jpg

bagseed_grow_0151.jpg

bagseed_grow_0141.jpg

I will keep it updated everyweek so tune in.. :ganjamon: thanks

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

3 of the beans have the tap root out so i decided to put em in the greenhouse. with a heating pad set to low. i will check the temp inside the box, when it heats up. Room temp is at 83 , RH is 30%

bagseed_grow.jpg

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

good luck i will keep up and look in from time to time would like to know how the church seed turns out got some myseft just hav not started them yet

I just started 5 seeds too. 2 are in soil now. They are a Auto-Flowering Ak47 x Blueberry. Seed to Harvest in approx 10 months. I got them from attitude seeds bank also. I got a free Giga too. I will be interested to see how it comes out for you.

gl

Yea i wish i would have waited another day, because the freebie now is diesel. its all good. any free seed is a good seed right? if you put them in soil yesterday they are gonna be competing against eachother. :rollit: well i will be sure to keep it updated at least everyweek. :peace:

oops i didnt mean 10 months. I meant 10 weeks! lol.

Free seeds are all good. Especially fem seeds.

I put 1 in soil yesterday and 1 today. I think 1 more might go in tonight. Hopefully the last 2 will open up soon too.

What do you mean they will be competing?

I figured thats what you meant. haha yea i have a thai skunk, from the last batch still going strong. well i started the ak on the paper towels 2 days ago. last night i checked on it, it wasnt cracked, i got home from class this afternoon and the taproot was about 5mm long. She's deffiently a fast one. we started them at the same time, its gonna be a race to the buds..:rollit:

yea dude, i was pretty amazed when i saw it. Im looking forward to comparing everything about them. what type of light are you using?
have you started the journal?
.....Ready-Set-Grow :ganjamon:

hell yea dude, that t5 set up you got is efficent and will do the job nicely. well i will deffiently stay updated on your grow.

That FFsoil bag was heavy wasnt it? Ill stay posted on your grow interested in how the lowryder is gonna be like!

Are those diamond-plate reflectors on the T5s? That looks cool.

That FFsoil bag was heavy wasnt it? Ill stay posted on your grow interested in how the lowryder is gonna be like!

haha yea, it weighs 45lbs. thanks alot i will be sure to keep ya updated.

Are those diamond-plate reflectors on the T5s? That looks cool.

yes, its diamond plate, i picked it up from home depot for 49.99.. i thought it was pretty sick too. :thanks:

Its been a few days now, seedlings are up, and looking good. but i noticed that there are small nat like bugs flying around and under my lights and crawling on the top of the soil. what could this be? mites?? how do i get rid of them without settig off a bug bomb, and having to evacutate myself and the plants?

Must be the week for bugs invading people's gardens lol. I should create a signature and add the following to it:

The vast majority of flying insects are attracted to things that are yellow. Maybe they instinctively "think" it's a flower. Get a bunch of those yellow sticky "flypaper" strips and hang them up everywhere. Just don't forget where they are hanging and back your head into one because the "sticky" part is an understatement.

Diatomaceous earth can be found in most gardening centers, some hardware stores, and quite a few hydroponic stores. It is an inert "natural" product that when sprinkled on the surface of your "soil" is a great "nasty-killer." When soft-bodied insects crawl across it it tends to leave micro-cuts in their bodies and also absorbs lipids from their exoskeletons. In other words, they dehydrate and die. Medical-grade has also been used to de-worm animals and people lol and this stuff can actually be used in place of boric acid to (eventually) eliminate cockroaches. GREAT stuff but don't breathe the dust when applying as some types containe silica. Also wash your hands after using as it tends to dry your skin out. Check with the sponsors or if none of them have it try your local shops.

Beneficial insects such as the common ladybug and the mighty praying mantis eat a LOT of "bad" bugs every day. Not all insects are "pests."

All three of these ideas can be used without having to spray any toxic chemicals, change your nutrient schedule, temps, or humidity.

Must be the week for bugs invading people's gardens lol. I should create a signature and add the following to it:

The vast majority of flying insects are attracted to things that are yellow. Maybe they instinctively "think" it's a flower. Get a bunch of those yellow sticky "flypaper" strips and hang them up everywhere. Just don't forget where they are hanging and back your head into one because the "sticky" part is an understatement.

LMAO I though I was the only one getting these suckers stuck in my hair!!

Good info, I totally agree about trying to stay away from the poisons.
They are probably gnats or thripes.

torturedsoul- thanks for the much needed info. i will try the sticky paper, and when they get a little more established i will get some ladybugs to patrol the place.. thanks again.. +rep

flyfishinrock- yea im trying to keep this grow organic as possible. thanks for stopping by.

Hey Guys, Im back with my first update. I am again very pleased with the quality of my seeds from GHS. CO and the Attitude Seed Bank. 6 out of 7 germinated on the first night. The Church was the only seed not to germ . It was on the paper towels just like all the others, So who knows what went wrong!! The ladies are now 8 days from seed. And I must say they are looking pretty good. I water twice a week, and mist occasionaly with tap water. Those who know i had some quality strains growing a few weeks ago, and lost them to my dog. The only survivor was a Thai Super Skunk and it too is looking really good, So i would like to introduce her to you all today also . I Cant think of any problems at the moment, everything is going just as planned. I will start feeding 1/4 stregenth FFGB, and some age old grow kelp i picked up this afternoon, 7 days from now. Untill next week.....:ganjamon: here are the ladies..

Giga Bud first to germ, shes also the tallest.
ghs_grow.jpg

Arjans Strawberry Haze, the most mature already has 2nd set of leaves. :cheer:
giga_8_.jpg

Hawaiian Snow
giga_10_.jpg

Lemon Skunk
giga_7_.jpg

Great White Shark
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/giga_9_.jpg
Lowrider Ak-47
giga_6_.jpg

Thai Super Skunk 20 days from seed (Dorthy)
giga_5_.jpg

giga_3_.jpg

Hope you enjoy them as much as i do. thanks to everyone who has taken the time to awnser my questions, and keep up with my grow. :yummy:

thanks alot, i thought they were looking pretty nice. How much longer do you think i should veg the thai skunk? I transplanted it into a 3 gallon pot. soon after the photo.

You know i didnt mention it but that one really caught my attention it looks real similar to one my plants. I veg mine for 2 1/2 weeks i believe and then threw them 12/12. I was also thinking that one would look super sweet quick some lst.

The only bad thing is that its not FEM, so its a toss up. I will let it get use to its new home and throw it under the 12/12, next week. I feel kinda dumb asking this but can you explain lst, scrog.. i get sog. lol thanks for stopping by dude.

Back
Top Bottom