WR Indoor Grow - WhiteDwarf/Roadrunner.

WeedRyder

hello everyone and welcome to my journal :)! :peace::yummy::welcome::slide:

What strain is it? - x2 Buddha Seeds White Dwarf x1 Dinafem Roadrunner.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Hybrids mostly indica.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Germenation 20/08/2009
Autoflowering Strains.
Indoor or outdoor? - indoor.
Soil or Hydro? - Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? - pro soil mix very similer to FFOF made in my Country.
If soil... What size pot? - 11litters
Size of light? - 250w CFL (x4 45w warm white x2 35w cool white)
Is it aircooled? - no
Temp of Room/cab? - optimal
PH of media or res? 6.0
Any Pests ? - no
How often are you watering? - as needed.
Type and strength of ferts used? - GHE Flora 3 parts for tap water.

i have a new grow closet with lights and vents all setup its a very clean setup and i'm gonna keep it that way i like to grow in a very clean area keeping pests away.

i hope they will autoflower if they dont show pre-flowers after 3-4 weeks i will put them under 12/12 but from start they will be under 24/0.

i'm haveing a little problems with getting my pictrues up here becuz its a little complicated for me to use the 420's photo galery but i guess i'll figer it out soon.

I'm in. Check out my sig for a pic upload tutorial.

They'll show just fine...my WD showed in less than 3 weeks and the RR I'm growing now showed even quicker. There were some issues with Lowryder and Lowryder2 needing to be switched to 12/12 to flower, but that simply had to be a run of bad genetics that got out to the public.

+Rep for a little autoflower luck.

ty SW :)

as for update right now

yes well my camera right now is in a friend house i need to bring it back
i got 3 plants 1 week old and one plant 2 days old they all look very happy and healty no streching i keep the lights close and i have a good fan on them makeing there steams stronger day by day now i will take photos as soon as possible the ph lvl is 6.0 right now and it looks very promessing right now they grow very fast under 24 hours of light

Bump your ph up a tad to 6.3-6.8 I try to ph my soil and water/nute mix to the high side of that, reason being, the natural tendancy is for the soil's ph to drop between flushes, get to the high side and it will drop through the whole ph range, which will aid in the complete uptake of the nutes. I grew my WDs under a 20/4 schedule and was well pleased, of course I grew them in a hydro setup. Good luck Brother.

Bump your ph up a tad to 6.3-6.8 I try to ph my soil and water/nute mix to the high side of that, reason being, the natural tendancy is for the soil's ph to drop between flushes, get to the high side and it will drop through the whole ph range, which will aid in the complete uptake of the nutes. I grew my WDs under a 20/4 schedule and was well pleased, of course I grew them in a hydro setup. Good luck Brother.

this is some good information i needed to know, okay i'll do exactly as you said :yummy:

i water them one time with nuts and one time with water thats what the GHE manual recomend all way from start untill the last week or 10 days flushing with water.

i'm waching now BTW george cervantes says 18-6 is the best for LR and LR2. I'll be iun the cornere watching the grow good luck

nice dude ! george is a ganja guru! those autos arnt lowryders but they have similer genetics buddha seeds recomend haveing them under 24 from start to finish so i'll go with that but if they dont show preflower after 3-4 weeks i'll switch to 12/12 but i guess they will autoflower they are more stable then lr1 and 2.

He does say 24-0 is good to and that works good for some peopleby LR and LR2 I was REFERing to all AF and so does he.I agree if the company say it DOIT. but it would hurt to be a scientsit and experiment for everybody seeing those results would be cool. Thats cool you have a more stable genes I am really pulling for those AF I got the big shhit end of the deal with my LR2 none AUTOFLOWERD anyways goodluck

pictures all day 9.

IMG_11062.JPG

IMG_11073.JPG

IMG_11053.JPG

IMG_11026.JPG

IMG_11043.JPG

okay so i got a better fan now and after puting it in the closet temp droped nicely and they get cooled air from the intake fan as well, so after a few hours the crowling leafs started to get back to themself but overall its looking good and i'm not worried about anything i feel very relaxed about this grow...

hey everyone i will upload alot of good new picture hopefuly today
but i have a realy importent thing to talk to you about and that is switching to HPS for flowering, theres still time for them to veg as they are only 2 weeks old today i guess they will start budding in 2 weeks or so and i see right now that even my DIY reflector with 250w CFL isnt going to be strong enought
so i was thinking on buying a complite 150w or 250w HPS, a few years ago i had a 400 HPS when i just started growing and experament things and it was a 400w Sylvania HPS that made huge amonth of heat ! and i have the current grow in a closet that is 60cm deep 80cm wide and 180cm high, so i guess i can do with 150 to 250w but the problem i dont have extra cash right now to invest in a closed cooled reflector but i can try treat heat problems with fans so i need to know if a 150w will do for this size and how much heat will it make compared to 400w, if its not as hot maybe i would be able to cool it with a good fan... need your advice guys :thanks:

How hot are your ambient temperatures?

I can control heat pretty well with my 250 HPS/MH in a grow tent that is pretty close to the size of your closet, using a 110 cfm exhaust fan and keeping the intake vents at the bottom open.

A 150 HPS doesn't put out much heat, especially if you get one with a remote ballast that you can place outside the grow area.

How hot are your ambient temperatures?

I can control heat pretty well with my 250 HPS/MH in a grow tent that is pretty close to the size of your closet, using a 110 cfm exhaust fan and keeping the intake vents at the bottom open.

A 150 HPS doesn't put out much heat, especially if you get one with a remote ballast that you can place outside the grow area.

well my temp with the 250w cfl is around 25c-28c inside the closet when theres a 120mm fan outtake 70cfm and intake fan with 70cfm and inside i have a little 9 inch fan running.

Back
Top Bottom