Busted

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
I was arrested and held without bail. I am facing serious charges for a 100% legal Medical grow with Adult Patients behind me. I am State Licensed, approved as a Patient and Caregiver, passing both BCI Records Check and Health dept Regs while adhereing to the Spirit of State Law.
Unfortunately the ingrained prejudices and ignorance inside the Law Enforcement Community subject disabled, terminally ill, and hard working, law abiding citizens to become prisoners in the same communities they once built and were respected in.
This is done in the name of Justice against the most vulnerable in our communties, the infirm. This all for growing their medicine and trying to live the normal life many with good health take for granted.

Violating rights, Coordinating false statements, Lying, Intimidation, Violence, Child Placement Manipulation, and Perjury are the invisible tools LEO utilize daily and deftly in their WAR against Americans and especially those using MMJ.
Medical Marijuana only became permanently legal in RI on June 16th 2009.
In many of the 14 MMJ states across America police are unaware of how to handle MMJ patients, caregivers, and their gardens. God help you if you are in a Collective or Co-Op with more plants than allowed one patient in these newer MMJ states.
If anybody can comment on these communal grows or individual gardens please feel free. I would love to hear about existing case law from across our 14 States of Medijuana.

99% of the US and State criminal codes still face challenges and enjoy the benefits of written decisions and precedent.
In addition there is the ability to appeal to Federal Courts and ability to petition the Supreme Court for protection from State and lower courts that may have denied you the chance at justice.
State MMJ Laws do not afford these important protections!

MMJ Laws offering "safe harbor" for those within limits are opaque at best and open to interpretation by both LEO and the courts. These same laws that are intended to protect licensed MMJ patients and caregivers give many a false sense of security. Prosecution of anyone growing marijuana is a real possibility for anyone Card or no.
The penal code for growing MMJ or MJ is the same everywhere in the US. It is the old law we all sought to escape mimicking the Federal sentencing laws for violating the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.
For those who do not speak legal ease, or have been living on the Moon for the last 40yrs the charges you will be arrested on for growing MMJ or MJ are as follows and are some of what I have been charged with:

Cultivation and Manufacture of Controlled Substances Schedule I-II-III-IV
Manual Delivery of Controlled Substances Sch I-IV
Posession of Marijuana with Intent to Deliver
Felony Posession of Marijuana

If you are busted with anyone in the home, building or immediate vicinity you and they will also be charged with various felonies such as
Conspiracy
Conspiracy to violate the Controlled Substances Act
Cultivation, Manufacture, Posession, Posession with Intent
Manual Delivery of Controlled Substances Schedule I-IV
Trafficking
Distribution

There are various other State and Federal charges you can pick up depending on location and circumstance. Never even think the police will let you go because you were doing nothing wrong even if you did not know there was a garden you should have in the eyes of the law.

God forbid anyone is carrying, or in possesion of firearms you are done!

To expect legal protections from The Card or MMJ status is a joke!

I am going to trial and am facing a minimum sentence of 25yrs in prison and one million dollar fine ($1,000,000).

Please do not mistake this post for a cavalier attitude I was held and am determined to prove my innocence in a culture and climate where we are now guilty until proven innocent.

When will we as a people stand up against this unfair Prohibition?

If we act locally demanding national change, holding our elected officials responsible we can change these unjust and harmfull Prohibitions on items that are beneficial to all Americans either through direct use or commerce and tax.

I was arrested and held without bail. I am facing serious charges for a 100% legal Medical grow with Adult Patients behind me. I am State Licensed, approved as a Patient and Caregiver, passing both BCI Records Check and Health dept Regs while adhereing to the Spirit of State Law.
Unfortunately the ingrained prejudices and ignorance inside the Law Enforcement Community subject disabled, terminally ill, and hard working, law abiding citizens to become prisoners in the same communities they once built and were respected in.
This is done in the name of Justice against the most vulnerable in our communties, the infirm. This all for growing their medicine and trying to live the normal life many with good health take for granted.

Violating rights, Coordinating false statements, Lying, Intimidation, Violence, Child Placement Manipulation, and Perjury are the invisible tools LEO utilize daily and deftly in their WAR against Americans and especially those using MMJ.
Medical Marijuana only became permanently legal in RI on June 16th 2009.
In many of the 14 MMJ states across America police are unaware of how to handle MMJ patients, caregivers, and their gardens. God help you if you are in a Collective or Co-Op with more plants than allowed one patient in these newer MMJ states.
If anybody can comment on these communal grows or individual gardens please feel free. I would love to hear about existing case law from across our 14 States of Medijuana.

99% of the US and State criminal codes still face challenges and enjoy the benefits of written decisions and precedent.
In addition there is the ability to appeal to Federal Courts and ability to petition the Supreme Court for protection from State and lower courts that may have denied you the chance at justice.
State MMJ Laws do not afford these important protections!

MMJ Laws offering "safe harbor" for those within limits are opaque at best and open to interpretation by both LEO and the courts. These same laws that are intended to protect licensed MMJ patients and caregivers give many a false sense of security. Prosecution of anyone growing marijuana is a real possibility for anyone Card or no.
The penal code for growing MMJ or MJ is the same everywhere in the US. It is the old law we all sought to escape mimicking the Federal sentencing laws for violating the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.
For those who do not speak legal ease, or have been living on the Moon for the last 40yrs the charges you will be arrested on for growing MMJ or MJ are as follows and are some of what I have been charged with:

Cultivation and Manufacture of Controlled Substances Schedule I-II-III-IV
Manual Delivery of Controlled Substances Sch I-IV
Posession of Marijuana with Intent to Deliver
Felony Posession of Marijuana

If you are busted with anyone in the home, building or immediate vicinity you and they will also be charged with various felonies such as
Conspiracy
Conspiracy to violate the Controlled Substances Act
Cultivation, Manufacture, Posession, Posession with Intent
Manual Delivery of Controlled Substances Schedule I-IV
Trafficking
Distribution

There are various other State and Federal charges you can pick up depending on location and circumstance. Never even think the police will let you go because you were doing nothing wrong even if you did not know there was a garden you should have in the eyes of the law.

God forbid anyone is carrying, or in possesion of firearms you are done!

To expect legal protections from The Card or MMJ status is a joke!

I am going to trial and am facing a minimum sentence of 25yrs in prison and one million dollar fine ($1,000,000).

Please do not mistake this post for a cavalier attitude I was held and am determined to prove my innocence in a culture and climate where we are now guilty until proven innocent.

When will we as a people stand up against this unfair Prohibition?

If we act locally demanding national change, holding our elected officials responsible we can change these unjust and harmfull Prohibitions on items that are beneficial to all Americans either through direct use or commerce and tax.

My prayers are with Joe and all imprisoned over marijuana.

zhummingsig.jpg

Re: Busted in RI

Sad to read stories like this. I'm one of those people who think decriminalization is the way to go because people still go to jail for legal stuff. Either way, very sad and scary.

I feel the same way Thank you for the kindness and compassion.

I am not sentenced and am going to trial and have to be careful about what I say and reveal as LEO lie, cheat, and steal to acquire convictions in my world. Just when you think you have witnessed a new low here comes LEO and DEA selling Coc***e and ****** (true story RI Prov Police)

I hope anyone reading about your situation will feel renewed energy and vigor, as I am right now, to continue this fight against the misuse of public funds and law enforcement resources in prosecuting a medical provider.

It makes me so mad I could spit.

Drive a 4000 pound killing machine drunk? Slap on the wrist. Kill a few people? Maybe you'll do some time.

But grow an ancient medicine to care for people? The reaction reminds me of the inquisition.

Hey, Cops don't lie, cheat, or steal. :goof:
At my trial, one testified he found a scale. Yes they did, a bathroom scale.
Also one cop took $150 from my wifes desk. House money.
The drug cop mafia is out of control. As more and more lives are touched in some manner by this unconstitutional
prohibition, and the drug thugs are seen for who they are, then the public's voice ot outrage will bring change.
The revolution has begun! The human sorrow has to touch more people's live.
More have to suffer persecution and injustice.
:peace:

Except when persecuting cannabis users, cops are full spectrum. It's hard for me to imagine life in the big city without them.
Why do they cling to they're favorite target? :hmmmm:
To be busted, violated, stolen from and forced to mount a defence is to lose big up front.
Best you can hope for is "Not Guilty", unless you can bring and win a civil suit against these cops
for damages they inflict when acting in disregard of the law.

Complete legitimitation is the only worthy end-goal, but right now I'd be happy to hear good news of your case.
Good luck, brother

I hope anyone reading about your situation will feel renewed energy and vigor, as I am right now, to continue this fight against the misuse of public funds and law enforcement resources in prosecuting a medical provider.

It makes me so mad I could spit.

I spit nails a few times a week!
Thank you OBXGardener, I can use all the positive energy and compassion out there to help me through the long battle ahead!
Thank you.
Hey, Cops don't lie, cheat, or steal.
At my trial, one testified he found a scale. Yes they did, a bathroom scale.
Also one cop took $150 from my wifes desk. House money.
The drug cop mafia is out of control. :bravo:
As more and more lives are touched in some manner by this unconstitutional prohibition, and the drug thugs are seen for who they are, then the public's voice ot outrage will bring change.
The revolution has begun! The human sorrow has to touch more people's live.
More have to suffer persecution and injustice.
:peace:
:goodluck:

CocoJoe, I am sure we can both agree that the only "manufacture" that took place is the police "manufacturing" False testimony, False statements, False imprisonment and questionable evidence!:smokin:

To be busted, violated, stolen from and forced to mount a defense is to lose big up front.
Best you can hope for is "Not Guilty", unless you can bring and win a civil suit against these cops
for damages they inflict when acting in disregard of the law.

Complete legitimitation is the only worthy end-goal, but right now I'd be happy to hear good news of your case.
Good luck, brother :theband:
:smokin:

Thanks Propa, I am looking forward to some bold moves but will wait and see. Our 420Family is a great one! People reaching out from across the country when you need it most!
Have a virtual toke :passitleft:
Thank you and God Bless All of you and your families.:peace:

This is SO sad. I'm hoping you'll at least be able to tell a Jury it was a medical grow.Should this happen to me, it would not be so.

I'm amazed that in a country that holds free speech and trials by a jury of our peers in high esteem, some people can be denied the opportunity tell the jury the truth.

The only perspective a jury is allowed in some cases is that which LEO presents.

LEO may know full well it was a medical grow, but all that gets suppressed and the only conclusion the jury can draw is criminal. Dealing to school kids and other stupid stuff... and this is allowed they say, because "no medical defense exists". It must not be a crime to lie by omission in American courts.

Can "We the People" stand up in an American Court and tell the jury "I have <insert condition> and this plant, in a relatively inexpensive manner helps me live."

And if you can't tell a JURY the TRUTH from your perspective, WHY, WHY, WHY is this not seen as restricting the freedom of speech at one of the most important moments of an individuals life?

The hypocrisy is so overwhelming from my perspective... but what the heck do I know...

You have been DENIED the Due Proccess of the LAW!

When you were arrested the police, magistrate, jailers, and prosecuting attourney did NOT follow the correct proccess as required by LAW.

You will find that they are ALL breaking the LAW by denieing you the DUE PROCCESS of the LAW.

title 12

I just want to extend my deepest concern and let you know you have my 420% support if there is anything at all I can do for you my brother, just say the word and consider it done!

Seems like you get into more trouble in the legal states since they can find you by card by dispensary ect. That is truly messed up.

Good luck to the two of you and anyone else in this position. I wouldn't have the energy to fight so bang bang it would be. How sad that is what they do to disabled people.

You have been DENIED the Due Proccess of the LAW!

When you were arrested the police, magistrate, jailers, and prosecuting attourney did NOT follow the correct proccess as required by LAW.

You will find that they are ALL breaking the LAW by denieing you the DUE PROCCESS of the LAW. title 12

Hello onPot and :thanks:for your support and advice.
I tried to find procedure on the terrific link but could not. If there is something specific that you think might help please let us know, I will pass it along to my attorney.

This is SO sad. I'm hoping you'll at least be able to tell a Jury it was a medical grow.Should this happen to me, it would not be so.

I'm amazed that in a country that holds free speech and trials by a jury of our peers in high esteem, some people can be denied the opportunity tell the jury the truth.

The only perspective a jury is allowed in some cases is that which LEO presents.

LEO may know full well it was a medical grow, but all that gets suppressed and the only conclusion the jury can draw is criminal. Dealing to school kids and other stupid stuff... and this is allowed they say, because "no medical defense exists". It must not be a crime to lie by omission in American courts.

Can "We the People" stand up in an American Court and tell the jury "I have <insert condition> and this plant, in a relatively inexpensive manner helps me live."

And if you can't tell a JURY the TRUTH from your perspective, WHY, WHY, WHY is this not seen as restricting the freedom of speech at one of the most important moments of an individuals life?

The hypocrisy is so overwhelming from my perspective... but what the heck do I know...

:thanks:RippedVanWnkl my friend! I appreciate you sharing this valuable information, not just for me but all our 420Mag Family needs to know how the Feds roll. They deny your right to any MMJ period. In court or on the street The Feds are armed with The CSA of 1970 they are all about busting people smoking a joint. After all how hard is it to catch a few dudes puffin on a smoke that stinks like a family of skunks?
Wow it's a National Security matter they smoke marijuana. :cough:Call J. Edgar & the Boys. Oh and get the National Guard to back'em up those Medical Marijuana smokers are a bad bunch of coconuts!

I just want to extend my deepest concern and let you know you have my 420% support if there is anything at all I can do for you my brother, just say the word and consider it done!

Thank you my friend, I am planning for the worst and hoping for the best.
I truly appreciate your support and encouragement, now and always.

Seems like you get into more trouble in the legal states since they can find you by card by dispensary ect. That is truly messed up.

Good luck to the two of you and anyone else in this position. I wouldn't have the energy to fight so bang bang it would be. How sad that is what they do to disabled people.

alien8 my friend it is true that in MMJ States patients can get complacent and lazy about security and many think police are their protectors and friends. Only to find out when the man sees your legal garden you are going to jail if you have anything over what they percieve the Law to mean. I too also feel like giving up sometimes and get quite depressed but perservere for my children and the Patients who are not ill or disabled yet and may want to grow and become a Caregiver! After all being that we are disabled and home anyway gardening seems almost a perfect fit.

I wish to thank all my 420Mag brothers and sisters for their heartfelt support and well wishes at a difficult time.:bravo:

I'm so hopeful that you will prevail Brother Wingman.

I've had a chance to be on a jury a few times, DUI Cannabis, possession, and was really happy to see the healthy suspicion of the police tactics. It was more a default feeling that they were too polished and not credible with their expert DRO certifications and testimonies and such.

Keep the faith man, the whole community is pulling for you.

I'm so hopeful that you will prevail Brother Wingman.

I've had a chance to be on a jury a few times, DUI Cannabis, possession, and was really happy to see the healthy suspicion of the police tactics. It was more a default feeling that they were too polished and not credible with their expert DRO certifications and testimonies and such.

Keep the faith man, the whole community is pulling for you.

Thank you Soniq420, I get a little depressed and appreciate your support. I will know more in about 10 days.
Thanks to everybody here at 420Mag for your prayers and well wishes it means a great deal.

sorry wingman,I am with you on all fronts and sending positive energy to you!

Spike69 my friend THANK YOU.
I could use all the positive energy I can get, I am doing OK in spite of the bullshit. I try not to let this rent space in my head and stay positive.

Congrats on your restored freedom brother!

I am thinking positive that everything is going to be fine, just keep thinking positive and stay focused by preparing every single piece of documentation you need to make quadruple sure they understand that every single thing you did was within guidelines.

You have our 420% support, if there is anything we can do, just say the word.

Glad is is working out. The police and gov should find something better to do like fix all the crap going on in the USA. We got way more things to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom