Ohioians responsibility

artwind

I have questions about the intensions of the new organization ResponsibleOhio which is in position to gather signature needed for qualification in this years November ballot. That would be okay but the article by Jim Provance in the Toledo Blade, January 19, 2015 states that there will be selected locations and that the plan does not allow for individual Ohioans to farm marijuana for their own use.
All of this while on their web site under FAQ, FAQ's | Responsible Ohioans for Cannabis, which states "any adult would be able to grow up to 99cannabis plants, provided they have permission of the property owner where the cannabis would be grown. What is the intention of ResponsibleOhio?

I have questions about the intensions of the new organization ResponsibleOhio which is in position to gather signature needed for qualification in this years November ballot. That would be okay but the article by Jim Provance in the Toledo Blade, January 19, 2015 states that there will be selected locations and that the plan does not allow for individual Ohioans to farm marijuana for their own use.
All of this while on their web site under FAQ, FAQ's | Responsible Ohioans for Cannabis, which states "any adult would be able to grow up to 99cannabis plants, provided they have permission of the property owner where the cannabis would be grown. What is the intention of ResponsibleOhio?

I just received an update from The Toledo Blade which corrects the issue i.e.

Dennis Bova <bova@theblade.com>

This is dennis bova, pages of opinion copy editor at the blade.
thanks for your letter about our legalizing marijuana story. but you compared apples with oranges, kinda.
the web site you referenced was not responsible ohio, but responsible ohioans for cannabis. two different groups, the latter was not mentioned in the story.

I just received an update from The Toledo Blade which corrects the issue i.e.

This is dennis bova, pages of opinion copy editor at the blade.
thanks for your letter about our legalizing marijuana story. but you compared apples with oranges, kinda.
the web site you referenced was not responsible ohio, but responsible ohioans for cannabis. two different groups, the latter was not mentioned in the story.

It was my mistake and not by much but a couple letters (ResponsibleOhio/ResponsibleOhioan). Of course 1 & 0 are different by one. Still the proximity or obfuscation reads a lot like a NYC lease contracts especially when you get to the small print. What the hell is small print for on a lease anyway? Not to save pulp but to obfuscate.
Here in MI there are issues that have to be resolved even though the Pot market has been going pretty smooth. I just am a bit sensitive to those 'do gooders' non-profits that want to plan the rules we all will have to live with.
Ohio I am as others are watching you.

ere is an update. It turns out our elected officials are watching out for us. Good job Mike DeWine
A petition campaign to legalize marijuana use in Ohio by ResponsibleOhio which would create 10 growing sites in the state received a setback Monday when language in the group’s summary of its proposed constitutional amendment was rejected by Ohio Attorney General Mike De-Wine.

Mr. DeWine found two flaws in the summary of an earlier version of the amendment proposed by the organization ResponsibleOhio. In general 1) it did not allow for individuals to grow marijuana and 2) questions about tax distribution.
Marijuana legalization campaign hits setback - Toledo Blade

The citizen initiative put forth by the group Responsible Ohio will be on the ballot in Ohio on nov 3 2015. It is the only marijuana issue up for vote. You can read the full text of the initiative here Ohio Marijuana Legalization Initiative, Issue 3 (2015) - Ballotpedia . It will legalize marijuana for both recreational and medical purposes. Adults 21 and over will be able to home grow up to 4 flowering plants, unlimited seedlings and keep up to 8oz of dried flowers from those plants. Please read the initiative for more details.

The citizen initiative put forth by the group Responsible Ohio will be on the ballot in Ohio on nov 3 2015. It is the only marijuana issue up for vote. You can read the full text of the initiative here Ohio Marijuana Legalization Initiative, Issue 3 (2015) - Ballotpedia . It will legalize marijuana for both recreational and medical purposes. Adults 21 and over will be able to home grow up to 4 flowering plants, unlimited seedlings and keep up to 8oz of dried flowers from those plants. Please read the initiative for more details.

Do you know, which State your group will try to get their business model into next? States needing 50%, plus 1 are the best bet.

Back
Top Bottom