I seen the Police snooping around my house yesterday

LEDBud

The other day when walking back home from a dog walk I see a Cop standing in his pickup trucks box neck stretched looking over my backyard fence into my house windows from the alleyway.

When he spots me walking directly at him he jumps out of the truck bed scurries into its driver seat starts it zooms off past me with not so much of a word.

I see this as a active investigation brought on by a pedophile neighbor of mine who has a obsession with calling the police.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cut my 2 plants down today and have just planted some tomato plant seeds in their place.

Looks like im growing vege's from now on and will just BUY my WEED from the STREET as the MFers want.

I feel disgusted with CANADA and THE NAZI RCMP attacks on HARMLESS POT USERS.

THe POS ARE WASTING THEIR TIME WITH WEED AND NOT DOING A GOOD JOB POLICING

Infact a practicing SICK PEDOPHILE IS THEIR TIPSTER

Sorry to hear that bro. That's not cool.

I would stir the pot ( no pun intended), go down and ask why an officer was looking in your windows... then go punch your neighbor in the teeth, at least they will have a reason to come back. (I should also mention, dont take legal advice from the internet, especially me lol)

Thanks for your support guys , The snooping Cop could not see anything, But why was he looking in the first place...the CREEP

I have started tomato plants so not only do I get fresh tomatoes but I get to see the look on the NAZI's faces when they raid my home and find tomatoes.

Once they get over that shock I will alert them to the fact that I am going to Sue them for raiding my Home.

I am currently searching the internet looking for previous cases where a home owner successfully sued a Police force for a unsuccessful raid looking for a small number of cannabis plants.

This is still complete bullshit. And I think there might be legal actions you can take.

Now although the laws are incorrect regarding Cannabis, they do exist in a lot of places.

You have an alleged criminal, offering information to the police, and IMO someone like that doesn't have much credibility to provide probable cause. MAYBE it's enough for reasonable suspicion? But it sounds like there was nothing for them to see, smell, hear,, etc.. under normal circumstances to have probable cause, which is needed in most places to secure a warrant.

But there's also a chance that him peeking in your window could be considered as some kind of trespass, or privacy violation. I would discuss this issue with legal counsel that specializes in Cannabis case law. They'll know better than anyone.

But either way bud, we support you brother and wish you the best. I'll be hoping that absolutely nothing comes of this.

I'd go punch that pedofile thing in the face just on principle. But, I have a violent side, so don't take my advice ;)

If you truly are federally exempt in Canada as per Health Canada MMPR, then you shouldn't and wouldn't have chopped your plants down.

Cops can come and enter your home (with permission or a warrant), you can offer them coffee, a tour of your garden etc. As long as you have your federal exemption paperwork on hand, better yet posted on the door to your grow, then theres nothing that no one can do to you, providing you are within your legal plant count, or amount of dry cannabis on hand.

If the officer was physically on your property without a warrant or invitation, then yes, that is trespassing, regardless of having a badge or not. If that was the case, and you indeed have federal exemption to grow cannabis, i would be down at the local police station reporting it.

And do you know for a fact that this neighbour of yours is in fact a pedophile? is he on the registered sex offenders list of Canada? Meaning he was tried, found guilty and sentenced. otherwise, you're just slandering someone because you think they called the cops on you.. I know my neighbours called the cops on me, i showed the police my federal exemption, showed them the # of plants i had and they went on their way, no problems at all but i dont go and bad mouth my neighbours because of it!

And you wont find anything on people winning lawsuits against the police in Canada over their legal gardens getting raided.. Because they simply dont do it. At least here in BC, the police publicly stated they do not have the time or resources to check out peoples home grows after the April 1 injunction last year.. they are going after the large scale operations that are stealing power from hydro companies and concealing large generators underground to power huge illegal grows.

And again, like i said, if you're truly in fact federally exempt to grow in canada either for personal use or as a licensed producer for a patient, you are still legally allowed to grow in your home due to the injunction last april, without any fear of raid or seizure. Just have your paperwork handy, and dont be over your plant count!

i hope they come with a warrant now then I will sue there asses in civil court.
I am now looking into Pro Pot Lawyers from sources in Canada , ones who want to uphold my rights.

They changed the law last year , no one can grow there own herb , all people are directed to government sanctified warehouse weed for their medicine.

I go outside to shovel.... lol. ;) :cheer:

They changed the law last year , no one can grow there own herb , all people are directed to government sanctified warehouse weed for their medicine.

This is in fact partly false i hope you know. As long as you were federally exempt and registered in the MMAR program BEFORE March 1/2014, you are allowed to continue to grow your own medicine as per the court injunction granted by The Supreme Court of Canada on April 1/2014. You have the option of registering with a Licensed Producer (LP) if you so choose.

HOWEVER,
Anyone trying to apply for their federal exemption AFTER April 1/2014 will have to follow the new rules and regulations in regards to getting their medicine from government sanctioned, yet privately owned LP's.

The Laws didn't change yet, and when they do, it will be in our favour, as this new set of regulations trying to be imposed are unconstitutional and puts every patients freedom and liberty in peril.

Thanks GT! Hopefully the case pushing it's way through the canadian system this month will bring positive change. I do get the feeling that police aren't really going out of their way to look for personal grows anymore.

I was not licensed to grow only to buy.
I did ask my doctor to sign a form for me to grow some years back , he said he doesn't agree with it and won't sign.
So I took my health unto myself and never went back to the doctor again. By again I mean ever ever again it has been 5 years since I got wise to the Medical pill pushing system.
I quit doing Valiums after 10 years of using them by prescription and smoked weed instead - It was that doctor who gave me pills by the 200 lot who would not sign my Medical Marijuana forms.

I grow my own to be proactive in my healthcare , its funny they are sniffing around my house and funny enough I have just started growing again after 10 years of not growing. My electric bills are dead low and no one can see my little closet.

I very very surprised to see the little creep standing in the bed of his truck spying over my fence. I had a few plants ! lol friggen insane

Hmmmm. Well, these mysteries can cause a lot of unnecessary worry sometimes. It does sound like some 'concerned citizen' said something and so the cops had to check it out. They probably don't want to put much work in to this, and won't. But you never know. I wonder what would happen if you went to the cops ( that is, if you know where to find the station where constable P Ping Tom works)- and try to get a handle on what is going on? I don't know if you'd find out much- but it seems reasonable to ask -when you've found someone spying on your home. Asking the neighbor sounds a bit problematic since you don't seem to get on well. Really, probably you'll never have anything to worry about with this. Cops have way better things to do than try and scrape together evidence for a warrant to get on your property. But you might worry anyway....

Back
Top Bottom