$300,000,000,000,000 class action lawsuit

DRWWadsworth

TO: President of the United
DATE: 12/xx/15
SUBJECT: Making the miracle drug Cannabis illegal is a travesty a crime against humanity

THREAD: Making the miracle drug Cannabis illegal is a travesty a crime against humanity

Dear President Obama:

I am permanently and totally disabled having died for 5 minutes following a motorcycle accident on my my way home from work in 1980 around midnight where I was the Vice President of Finance for two San Diego based computer and electronics manufacturers.

Over the years, I have had to take copious amounts of Oxycontin and Oxycodone, Vicodin, Norco and other opiate based painkillers. Did they do me any good? For eight years, my meds keep me a very compliant zombie like patient the doctors could exploit like the pharmaceutical industry under the guise of keeping me alive. Forget about my quality of life. As a zombie, I neither had nor cared about the quality of life I was expected to live. I was alive and you should be grateful you damn ingrate!

But was I? Oh! Modern medicine and the pharmaceutical industry could keep my heart beating and ostensibly alive but was I? It would have been more merciful to let me die rather than drag me back into this world filled with ugly people stabbing you in the back while shitting on you and saying, “You look good in brown.”

I carved out for myself, a painful, non-productive existence for seven years of going from my laying in bed to sitting in front of the boob-tube all day but was this any quality of life?

I maintain that these doctors, parents and drug companie are really sadists wanting to save a person’s life because they can and because by doing so, they create a 20, 30, 40 or 50 year long user of the pharmaceutical company’s drug. Forget about what that individual is going to do with him or herself for the next 30, 40 or 50 year. Masturbation is okay for the first day so but it only takes maybe a half hour, then what are you supposed to do? The only good thing you can say about maturbation is you do not have to look your best!

No, after the second time you find yourself being overly critical of that simpleton task.

Then one day, my visiting home nurse told me about medical cannabis and gave me a joint to smoke. Amazing! I could walk. Still with a lot of pain but the pain wasn’t as sharp, cutting or acute as before and it only lasted for 15 minutes. But with enough of those 15 minutes, soon they became 20 and 25 minutes.

Doctors would always tell you, “You have to get up and move to get better.”

But when the pain is so excruciating you can hardly stand the pain, you readily find excuses not to move. But with cannabis, it is no longer a sharp cutting pain but a dull pain you keep telling yourself you can handle of those 15 minutes you eventually can.

All the time, you are hassled., threatened and intimidated by the ruling elite because you are supposed to suffer in pain like all the other prejudicial, mental midgets in government today.

I was so proud when we elected you President. I thought things are going to improve. Some have but where it counts for me and people like me, they haven’t

This is to inform you that you’ve had your chance! Within days, I will be initiating a $300,000,000,000,000 class action lawsuit against you, the Democratic Party, every Democratic Senator and and Congressman opposed to the LEGALIZATION of Cannabis, the entire Republican Party except Rand Paul, the entire DEA, the entire pharmaceutical industry and anyone else it is deemed is responsible for the lies perpetrated and fostered since 1937 making God’s given miracle drug, Cannabis, illegal and out of the reach of the common masses who it was intended for simply for profit to include any religious organization touting a need for a crack down on the scourge of drugs.

Enclosed, please find 249 diseases Cannabis either cure or mitigates the severity of. You legalize harmful and destructive drugs such as tobacco and alcohol which does nothing but kills yet you lie about and make illegal God’s miracle drug for the masses solely for profit. No more! That ill gotten profit will be divided amongst the people you and your ilk have exploited with your lies!

[Note: That list is seven page long. Before posting them to the forum, I’ll let you the subscriber and the forum owner advise me if you think it is appropriate or not. I was under the assumption there were around 500 cures which would take about 14 page. About 10% of what I listed seems very weak and I need your collaborative input plus continued research. I know of no other was but through a few forums I know!]

Sincerely,
DWWadsworth

Seriously...this lawsuit would be deemed frivolous and tossed out due to the sheer magnitude of a $300 trillion dollar debt that would be added to the current national debt.

Thats a tidy sum, but try to quantify the suffering heaped upon patients by denying them a substance supplied by God and then giving them chemicals that make them slaves. Now tally up the lost years of thousands of good people locked up for their most productive years. Then add to that the money we spent taking care of those kids who grew up without parents. Three hundred trillion is small change. History will show we did it all to protect a few industries, and duped people into thinking weed is a killer, or worse.

This law suit would not be against the government but those power brokers who are the vocal opponents of cannabis. You are right! To win, it will be essential to show the $300,000,000,000,000.00 is s pittance of the true cost.

I know what your saying tho about the pain cannabis is the only thing that has worked for me i and your right they just keep you alive to profit off you who cares if your suffering day after day as long as they keep making those dollars.

Back
Top Bottom