Smoking hashish before taking USA visa

youssefyousse

Hi guys , I hope it be the right place for my questions
In short , I`m beneficiary for US visa . I was smoking hashish for long time and I quit before making my medical examination . In the medical examination the doctor did not ask me any thing about smoking hashish . and I made blood test and asked the doctor why I made this blood test , he said it`s for syphilis only .
I heard about people take lifetime ban for smoking weed , but all their bans was because they admitted for smoking weed or tested positive .
Now I need to smoke hashish :D , but I afraid from any consequence for that . I do not make my visa interview I just make my medical examination and there is nothing in it and all is good (Y)
can I smoke before my interview ? , does the embassy ask about any further medical examination ? , do I take any drug tested when I come to states ? , do I have any bad consequence if I smoke hashish for my visa ?
I will go to states after one month , and I can not smoke hashish there , so I want to smoke it this month in my country before travelling but I afraid from any bad consequence for that .. please help me with your experience
thanks (Y)

Back
Top Bottom